PDA

View Full Version : So whats your take on Buffy?

Pyro
05-10-2002, 12:54 AM
I think Buffy is going to be cool as long as the fighting isn't repetive I can deal. I just wish wasn't push back. Feel free to post your comments good or bad.

Liquid Gears
05-10-2002, 12:42 PM
This games gonna be B*tchin'!!:cool:

Tkf5000
05-11-2002, 12:21 PM
i think it will be a grat game but nuthin to get all hyped up about like project ego or brute force.

RadRider
05-11-2002, 12:50 PM
I'm actually mildly impressed with Buffy. They have since cancelled the PC version and decided to focus exclusively on Xbox, so that hopefully means that the game will be handled with greater care.

I fully agree Pyro. Since the game focuses so heavily on fighting and combat, if that doesn't get stale, the game should be good. I'm thinking something along the lines of Blade of Darkness and Blood Omen 2. If some combination of those two systems could be worked out, possibly with a greater depth to the fighting even, then I think we have a winner on our hands here.

Dilr0y
05-11-2002, 04:07 PM
My decision on buying the game, or atleast renting it is how realistic and close they can make Buffy look. Damn, she is HOT. If they can get it rather close looking in the game, and maybe have some code like in Tomb Raider for PS1, then consider that game bought by a few million gamers worldwide. ^.^

h2ok9gbh
05-12-2002, 12:49 AM
My girlfriend watches Buffy and thinks the game is a "must" buy.

She'll have to buy it herself!

If it's at the house, I'll check it out

BORNGD
05-12-2002, 01:33 AM
i'm getting it...i love horror type games, vampire games, ect...this is on my list

Razzle Dazzle
05-12-2002, 03:53 AM
my friend is a MEGA Buffy fan, so she's really excited about it. (I think she'll be over at my place a lot once it comes out since she doesn't have an xbox) That sucks that it's not coming out on the PC (she would have LOVED that), but I guess it's good since ours will be better. The screen shots look really good, and I'm very impressed with how they did Buffy's face 9very realistic!) :cool:

Tkf5000
05-12-2002, 08:07 AM
one of the pictures in an old xbox magazine u can even see little peices of hair like u see little peices of grass in halo.

Marc
05-18-2002, 02:02 AM
I am really looking forward to this game. I hope they make a sequel featuring Angel or Angelous. Either way, this is going to be a winner.

AnubisOTE
05-19-2002, 12:14 PM
buffy kicks some ass, and this game is going to as well. I saw it on the OXM disc a month ago or so and it looks awesome.

sleepyfloyd64
05-21-2002, 03:38 PM
i want this game to be good.. my wife is a HUGE Buffy Fan.. and I would love to get her interested in it.. I hope its not all just fighting cause that could get repetitive..lets hope for some innovation...

- sleepyfloyd

Spaztic
05-21-2002, 04:07 PM
my girl is making me buy this...I honestly don't know what to think, I am hoping for the best. It does look kinda interesting....this is going to be a sleeper hit at most!

OEM Alien
05-23-2002, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Pyro
I think Buffy is going to be cool as long as the fighting isn't repetive I can deal. I just wish wasn't push back. Feel free to post your comments good or bad. Buffy is gonna be a KICK A$$ GAME! watch some of the videos of it on the oxm disc or online, you'll see what i mean! IT LOOKS FRIKIN AWESOME!

Vitamin D
05-23-2002, 03:50 AM
I'm very interested in it. It looks like it's there visually, lets just hope the gameplay & audio deliver.