PDA

View Full Version : Here it is! RTCW is comming to XBOX!!!!!! whoo hooo!

OEM Alien
05-10-2002, 02:14 AM
http://www.activision.com/games/wolfenstein/news/console_pr.html

Check it out Return to Castle Wolfenstein is comming to xbox!!!!!
halo = toast!

EDIT... i added the link to the Return to Castle Wolfenstein website (below) also, THIS IS A MUST SEE FOR HALO FANS! if you liked halo, you're gonna LOVE RTCW!

RTCW webpage link below.
http://www.activision.com/games/wolfenstein/
:)

Dilr0y
05-10-2002, 02:36 AM
Ouch, that's fairly big news, no?

OEM Alien
05-10-2002, 02:42 AM
SWEET NEWS IT IS!
RTCW OWNZ!!!!!!!!!!
man i cant wait to play this online with xbox!!!!!!!
FUN
FUN
FUN
FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dilr0y
05-10-2002, 02:46 AM
Yeah, I've heard from a pooload of people that this is a great game. Well, what can we Xbox owners say, another great thing has just happend the greatest system. Yay for us!

LynxFX
05-10-2002, 02:53 AM
I think Unreal Championship will still be the flagship Xbox Live game.

WTCW is good but not that good.

OEM Alien
05-10-2002, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Lynxfx

WTCW is good but not that good. oh man, rtcw and uc are going to both stomp anything ps2 comes out with... even their version of rtcw!!!!!!!
heh, i feel sorry for the ps2 owners that buy rtcw, it will be a joke just like the crappy versions of... ut, no one lives forever, red faction, half life, and deus ex that sony ruined for their silly fanboy consumption.
YEEEEAAAAAAH!
*hugs xbox*
:p

LynxFX
05-10-2002, 03:02 AM
Oh there is no doubt about that. Just look at how badly Max Payne ran on the PS2 compared to the Xbox and PC version. Ouch. That's what you get for releasing a product early.

OEM Alien
05-10-2002, 03:16 AM
Oh there is no doubt about that. Just look at how badly Max Payne ran on the PS2 compared to the Xbox and PC version. Ouch. That's what you get for releasing a product early. yep, it sucks. ps2 RUINS every killer pc game they put out.

also...
HERE IS THE RTCW WEBSITE LINK for anyone that want's to check out one of the best games (RTCW) comming to xbox (it will be almost identical if not better as what you see on this website, and that's saying alot)
http://www.activision.com/games/wolfenstein/ <--check it out!!!

TheGeezer
05-10-2002, 03:52 AM
Yeah I've played it on mi mates PC and it is indeed class..... heard about this a few weeks ago though

OEM Alien
05-11-2002, 08:26 AM
haha. i just found a mod that lets me play the game with the nazi elite guard chicks (these 'sexy' tight leather wearing nazi girls with guns in the game) NUDE! or topless! hahahahaha KILLER! i bet they don't have that in the xbox version. until gameshark for xbox comes out... maybe. :p

CoMATOSE
05-11-2002, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by OEM Alien
haha. i just found a mod that lets me play the game with the nazi elite guard chicks (these 'sexy' tight leather wearing nazi girls with guns in the game) NUDE! or topless! hahahahaha KILLER! i bet they don't have that in the xbox version. until gameshark for xbox comes out... maybe. :p

by bros got that in his version too!!.....now if u don't mind i've got to...err...:D

mrmp3
05-11-2002, 09:04 AM

WTCW is good but not that good.

True UC will be one of the flagship titles, but after looking at Ghost Recon, that looks like the flagship title. True you can't drive vehicles, but it sounds so like Counterstrike. Get new weapons after playing online, co-op and deathmatches online. I dunno it's gonna be a close call between the 2. Signing off...

Tool16
05-11-2002, 09:28 AM
This game is awesome, I am always playing that mug on my PC

kornavs19
05-11-2002, 10:30 AM
damb this game looks really good. nice thread.

MixMasta
05-11-2002, 03:13 PM
cant wait.....i havent played this on the pc yet but i do remember the good ol days playin wolfienstien 3d oon dos:D

cornflake
05-11-2002, 03:28 PM
this is defnitely one of my favorites! Especially online man

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-11-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by OEM Alien
http://www.activision.com/games/wolfenstein/news/console_pr.html

Check it out Return to Castle Wolfenstein is comming to xbox!!!!!
halo = toast!

EDIT... i added the link to the Return to Castle Wolfenstein website (below) also, THIS IS A MUST SEE FOR HALO FANS! if you liked halo, you're gonna LOVE RTCW!

RTCW webpage link below.
http://www.activision.com/games/wolfenstein/
:)
its nice i think unreal championship will be better though!

datalink7
05-11-2002, 04:01 PM
I played RTCW for some time on the PC.

Was pretty boring. Graphics were great. But the gameplay was nothing new. Me and my friends quickly went back to playing Day of Defeat (half life mod that is 100 times better than RTCW), Counter Strike, and Halo.

I would not reccomend buying this game, nor will I but it myself. It brings nothing new to the genre.

OEM Alien
05-12-2002, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by datalink7
I played RTCW for some time on the PC.

Was pretty boring. Graphics were great. But the gameplay was nothing new. Me and my friends quickly went back to playing Day of Defeat (half life mod that is 100 times better than RTCW), Counter Strike, and Halo.

I would not reccomend buying this game, nor will I but it myself. It brings nothing new to the genre. oh, what's this... it's a LIAR!
lol! if you playedthis gameand said it was boring. then you're idea of fun is probably the sims otr something. i mean get real, rtcw blows away tribes, quake 3, medal of honor a.a., jedi knight. you're probably just one of those lamers that get online, unload your clip have no ammo left, start calling for clips and get ignored because you can't follow directions, then turn around and quit because you get blow to pieces with the PF and start crying because you can't function within the peramaters of the game the way it is suppossed to be played. anyways. it is the hghest rated game by most websites and people as well, i mean how can 1 million people b wrong ?!
oh well, maybe it's not for everyone. :cool:

Calve
05-12-2002, 10:18 AM
i remember playing the original wolfenstein :D it was cool

this should be better but i think UC is going to be THE ultimate Online game!!!!! Its going to sell millions of xboxes

Peace

DeathKnightMaF
05-12-2002, 01:12 PM
I would be excited about this if it weren't for the fact that I've already played it on my PC ;)

sinizuh
05-12-2002, 01:37 PM
This isn't news... they annouced this a while back... Along with MOH:AA