PDA

View Full Version : HOTD3..pushed up

DZNUTZ
05-10-2002, 01:02 PM
HOTD3 In 2002
Friday, May 10, 09:55 | Talon |
House Of The Dead 3 has undergone a few changes in recent weeks, the most notable being the transition from cell-shaded animation. Today another change is taking place in the House Of The Dead 3 world as Sega of Japan has updated their release schedule. According to the most recent update, House Of The Dead 3 has been moved up from TBA to a release date sometime later this year in Japan.
Expect an actual release date to surface within the coming weeks.
http://www.planetxbox.com/#

not really my cup of tea...althought i think not turning the series cel shaded is the right move

Unreal
05-10-2002, 03:12 PM
I am looking forward to this game. I like HOTD2 for the Dreamcast. I just hope there is alot more replay value to the game. Since this title is not being ported from the arcade maybe there will be some console love'n shown to us gamers.

Ninja Scroll
05-10-2002, 03:26 PM
I loved both versions of HotD at the arcades, but without a official light gun from Sega for HotD 2 on DC kept me from buying it.
Hopefully they will create one for the Xbox eXclusive HotD 3 since the Colorodo shooting issues have died down. Since that was Sega's original reason for now shipping one out with HotD2 on DC.:)