PDA

View Full Version : Xbox developers new jobs..........

silvertrace
05-10-2002, 01:05 PM
browsing cnn.com and i came across this article........good read

Two of the creators of Microsoft's Xbox have joined a pair of video-game industry veterans to launch a venture with a familiar Hollywood feel: find raw talent, create edgy entertainment, and then sign with a major publisher to sell it to the world.

for more:

http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/ptech/05/10/capital.entertainment.reut/index.html

read and post your thoughts.........:D

silvertrace
05-10-2002, 02:38 PM
ill put it back to the top since nobody replied.........:rolleyes:

OppiumNitrates
05-10-2002, 02:42 PM
someone else posted this earlier. . . good to see these guys back in action though im lookin foward to see some of the games these guys put together

l Maximus l
05-10-2002, 02:44 PM
Good read...Seamus Blackley is da man! It will be interesting to see what they develop :)

Dre
05-10-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Good read...Seamus Blackley is da man! It will be interesting to see what they develop :)

I don't think they actually develop. Just fund the developers. It will be interesting to see the games that they are backing up though. I think that we might see an adult rated game or two coming out from here.

Its probably a good thing the team doesn't develop because the team-members seem to have knowledge and good connections with the industry but thats the PR crap. As for developing games, I remember reading an interview with Seamus saying the reason he was working at MS is because he developed a couple of games that just bombed and were horrible.