PDA

View Full Version : A tough battle bettween....

faceoff508
05-10-2002, 01:57 PM
Okay, I can only get one game this month:mad: So i have to choose from Hunter Or Morrowind, I need some thing that will be fun for me and last untill June so i can get the other game. I am leaning toward Hunter but what do you think I should buy!

Ninja Scroll
05-10-2002, 02:04 PM
By judging your siggy it looks like your mind is already made up little trooper!;)
Personally I have already pre-ordered Hunter:The Reckoning over at ebgames.com and I have been droooooling for this title ever since I saw the movie trailer on hte demo disc for the OXM magazine a couple months ago!
Cant wait! I know it will deliver da good!:)

Zombie killin time, naw mean kid!:cool:

btw, PLUS it's mulit-player 4-players at one time on screen! That's gonna be a hellova lot more fun than Morrowind!

Dre
05-10-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508
Okay, I can only get one game this month:mad: So i have to choose from Hunter Or Morrowind, I need some thing that will be fun for me and last untill June so i can get the other game. I am leaning toward Hunter but what do you think I should buy!

I say get a job so you can get both. I sympathize with you.. thats one hard decision to make. Just ask yourself if you'll be playing more alone or with friends until june. If alone, I'd go Morrowind, and Hunter if with friends.

Kraft
05-10-2002, 02:06 PM
Personally I would wait until they actually come out and see what other people think of them before you make a commitment. Unless you are trying to get morrowind for 40 bucks through EB... Honestly they both look like excellent games and are both highly anticipated for the xbox by the masses. Its a personal call as to what game would appeal to you more, otherwise you are just going to have people in here shouting out whatever game appeals to them the most.

faceoff508
05-10-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Dre
I say get a job so you can get both.

I am 14 years old... thats the rule for me one game a month!!! My parents made this up so I can "finish my games one by one"
:mad: :mad:

l Maximus l
05-10-2002, 02:09 PM
I'm getting Hunter: The Reckoning for sure. I'll wait for Morrowind :)

cornflake
05-10-2002, 02:10 PM

I am 14 years old... thats the rule for me one game a month!!! My parents made this up so I can "finish my games one by one"

w0w0w0w thats pretty ***! its better to have more than one so when you get bored with one of them for the time being you can switch to another one and back and forth etc etcc

l Maximus l
05-10-2002, 02:10 PM

Hey, that doesn't sound like a bad deal at all, if you ask me! My parents never bought me anything...I had to work for it...mow the lawn, clean horse stalls (yes, we had 4 horses growing up), helping clean up the house, and various other things. I would get 2 bucks an hour! lol...so, consider yourself lucky :)

Kraft
05-10-2002, 02:15 PM
Lol, max is already talking like a crotchety old man! "when I was your age... I didnt have to worry about my dentures falling out, sonny!" Yeah, I got an NES a long long time ago for christmas once, since then I've been on my own. Oh, and a g/f bought me an N64 for christmas one year. other than that, everything else has been completely self funded since I was 14.

Spaztic
05-10-2002, 02:27 PM
I didn't get anything like a game a month when I was your age....consider yourself lucky! I personally am going with hunter since I will be playing this game w/ my friends. I would also get this game if I was going to play it just buy myself since it looks phat. I am holding off for morrowind since I really don't know what to expect. if you get hunter this month....it is only like a week or two before june, so you will have morrowind in no time!
It really depends on what you like though! Though I would assume you are leaning more towards hunter because of your sig.

Spaztic
05-10-2002, 02:28 PM
clean horse stalls (yes, we had 4 horses growing up)

damn that alot of horse ****!

Dre
05-10-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Hey, that doesn't sound like a bad deal at all, if you ask me! My parents never bought me anything...I had to work for it...mow the lawn, clean horse stalls (yes, we had 4 horses growing up), helping clean up the house, and various other things. I would get 2 bucks an hour! lol...so, consider yourself lucky :)

Yes, and I walked to school in 5 feet of snow each day. It was 5 km to school, uphill... both ways.

l Maximus l
05-10-2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by bryanhls

damn that alot of horse ****!

lol, dude...don't remind me! :D Man, there's nothing like the ripe smell of horse urine that has been absorbed by sawdest and shavings! :( :D

JJaX
05-10-2002, 02:32 PM

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHA MAX HAD A PONY!!!!

Princess Come Back!!!!!

:D :D

l Maximus l
05-10-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHA MAX HAD A PONY!!!!

Princess Come Back!!!!!

:D :D

hehe...actually, the pony was named Sassy ;) hehe

JJaX
05-10-2002, 02:37 PM

hehe...actually, the pony was named Sassy ;) hehe

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

{Silence}

I want a pet Monkey.....
Or a pet Lion...

Kilik
05-10-2002, 02:40 PM
Man all you guy's had it easy,We were so poor we couldnt even
aford to buy shoes.I had to jump from cow pie to cow pie to keep
my feet warm in the winter on the way to school. But seriously I
think HTR will be awsome.

Liquid Gears
05-10-2002, 03:09 PM
I think Hunter: The Reconing will get better ratings. Ahh, I don't really care. I'm not a fan of either of em.:cool:

ftyards
05-10-2002, 04:42 PM
Hunter

Ninja Scroll
05-10-2002, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
I think Hunter: The Reconing will get better ratings. Ahh, I don't really care. I'm not a fan of either of em.:cool:

Then what gernes interest you then LG? You have a bonnafied RPG & a survival horror 4-player game!
What will make you happy bro?

Oh, and I could care less about game ratings, it's just a dudes opinion. Someone could give a game a 4.5 out of 10 and you may buy it and say this game is a classic!
Ya know!:)

SkoalMint
05-10-2002, 04:52 PM
Well if they keep delaying Morrowind you may have the choice made for you.

Anyone live in a house without running water??? I did. But hey, we had electricity to heat it. Woohoo. No heat in the outhouse tho.

Ninja Scroll
05-10-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by SkoalMint
Well if they keep delaying Morrowind you may have the choice made for you.

Anyone live in a house without running water??? I did. But hey, we had electricity to heat it. Woohoo. No heat in the outhouse tho.

It looks that way :rolleyes: . But me personally, im not presse for Morrowind. But I will more than likely scoop it up once it's released.
But im just about to have blue balls if Hunter does not hurry da hell up and ship!!:eek: :confused: :eek:

Plewis
05-10-2002, 05:19 PM
c'mon son I had a job when I was 14... ah the good ol days of last summer:D I bought me xbox 3 extra controllers and 3 of me 7 games. The rest were gifts... I'm broke for a few more weeks till my summer job starts up again

faceoff508
05-10-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Plewis
c'mon son I had a job when I was 14... ah the good ol days of last summer:D I bought me xbox 3 extra controllers and 3 of me 7 games. The rest were gifts... I'm broke for a few more weeks till my summer job starts up again

I wish i could get a job but my parents dont let me. they say I am too young!

xbaaddict
05-10-2002, 05:41 PM
Well i already preordered morrowind...i havent even really read much on hunter but to me it looks repetetive ya know...

Spaztic
05-10-2002, 05:52 PM
Well i already preordered morrowind...i havent even really read much on hunter but to me it looks repetetive ya know...

repetitivly kicking ass hopefully!

l Maximus l
05-10-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by bryanhls

repetitivly kicking ass hopefully!

hehe...I'm with you, buddy! I can't wait for this game! :D

Oh man, I can see it now...Hunter: The Reckoning gleaming from my 50" HDTV with three buddies and all four of us teaming up and kicking ass as we gulp down a couple cases of beer :p

Xtopia
05-10-2002, 06:08 PM
Wow! My parents don't buy me anything! They would never support my gaming! They would like me to be reading or studying.
I take some of that back...I got my XBox (4 games and an extra controller) from my parents for X-mas. But becides that I mow lawns, and burn CD's for people to make my cash!:D

Oh, by the way...I also am 14.

Donaldson
05-10-2002, 06:44 PM
I say you are lucky that you parents won't let you get a job. Ahhhhhhhhh I remember the summers when summer was actually better than school. Besides it is going to be summer and you get a game a month--you don't need a job.

l Maximus l
05-10-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Donaldson
I say you are lucky that you parents won't let you get a job. Ahhhhhhhhh I remember the summers when summer was actually better than school. Besides it is going to be summer and you get a game a month--you don't need a job.

EXACTLY! Once a man starts working, get used to it...you'll be doing it the rest of your life! :eek:

By the way, Donaldson...your XBox should be in full tact since you have almost 90 posts ;)