PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid X

MetalGear
10-03-2001, 04:39 PM
I Cant wait for Metal Gear Solid X to come out for the X box the first one for playstation was my favorite game for about 2 years.. The storylines are great! and in the first one i thought the graphics were ok but it did not matter... when the new one for xbox comes out i think it will be awsome! new storylines and all new different things.. this game and Munchs Oddysee will really show the true power of the Xbox.. does anybody know the release date for this game.. and i have not played the Metal Gear:Sons of liberty for PS2.. but it probaly is good that was the only reason i was going to buy PS2 but now that Xbox has Metal Gear X and a bunch of games i want xbox will rule the comptetion

The gamecube will not beat the xbox cuz it still has the same things .. Mario , Yoshi , Donkey Kong , StarFox i think they are all over played characters

Xbox will have different companies (sega , sony)

Xbox should get a mascot type though like mario is nintendo
crash is sony xbox should have Metal Gear!

:D

Koopa
10-03-2001, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by MetalGear
I Cant wait for Metal Gear Solid X to come out for the X box the first one for playstation was my favorite game for about 2 years.. The storylines are great! and in the first one i thought the graphics were ok but it did not matter... when the new one for xbox comes out i think it will be awsome! new storylines and all new different things.. this game and Munchs Oddysee will really show the true power of the Xbox.. does anybody know the release date for this game.. and i have not played the Metal Gear:Sons of liberty for PS2.. but it probaly is good that was the only reason i was going to buy PS2 but now that Xbox has Metal Gear X and a bunch of games i want xbox will rule the comptetion

The gamecube will not beat the xbox cuz it still has the same things .. Mario , Yoshi , Donkey Kong , StarFox i think they are all over played characters

Xbox will have different companies (sega , sony)

Xbox should get a mascot type though like mario is nintendo
crash is sony xbox should have Metal Gear!

there's one slight problem with your logic....those "overplayed" characters sell like crazy...and people like them:D Also, what do you mean when you say Xbox will have companies such as Sega, which is 3rd party, and sony, which has its own system and wouldn't be caught dead making a game for microsoft..:confused:
one other thing...crash isn't a sony mascot cuz he's gone multiplatform ;)

oh yeah, hi and welcome to the forums:D

Severe_Tire_Damage
10-03-2001, 07:19 PM
Metal Gear Solid X...........Sounds like it should of only been made for the box of x'ness......

Koopa
10-03-2001, 07:28 PM
the box of x-ness
the cube of games
the station of..playing..twice
the cast of dreaming
the N of..er...64-ing
:confused:

Severe_Tire_Damage
10-03-2001, 07:32 PM
LOL:D

Bakero
10-03-2001, 11:51 PM
If you had it your way…
Devil May Cry
Final Fantasy X
Silent Hill
Barbie Explorer (lol)
Blah Blah
Blah…Blah…Blah..
Blah..
Would all be made just for X-Box.

Aaron
10-04-2001, 12:01 AM
all those games there except for silent hill suck nutz

Bakero
10-04-2001, 01:03 AM
Thats because its coming out on the X-Box. :D

sinizuh
10-04-2001, 01:33 AM
MGSx is a brand new game... it takes place inbetween MGS and MBG2

the story is that Snake is alerted that the blue prints of the Metal Gear REX are on the market and are being sold. and the first REX was made, but was slightly modified to be more stealth like (because REX was so big; modified REX is smaller). i think they called it Metal Gear RIG. The problem with RIG is that it's much faster and easier to move around. Revolver Ocelot seems to have modified it with the funding of an unknown European buyer, but Ocelot doesn't plan to give it to the buyer after the project is complete. Snake must find RIG, destory it and recover the blueprints (because they are unsure if they are any other built)

and as you can see from MGS2, RIG was modified again to become Metal Gear RAY.

Aaron
10-04-2001, 01:56 AM
no, i think MGS sucks too. As does GT3, same with DMC. I dont like the games. Oh and FF is overplayed and overrated.

MetalGear
10-04-2001, 05:46 AM
umm not really Metal Gear is one of the most awsome games... look at all the work put into it when u c it on the xbox u will no wut im talkin about!

how do u hate that game... it has a storyline it has a purpose unlike games such as tekken or mortal combat .. u actually get into the game unlike jus hitten people until they lose power

Koopa
10-04-2001, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by FuNiOnZ
no, i think MGS sucks too. As does GT3, same with DMC. I dont like the games. Oh and FF is overplayed and overrated.

so...you dont like zelda, dont like MGS, dont like GT3, dont like DMC. dont like FF, dont like counterstrike, dont like super smash brothers...what DO you like:confused:

Rancey
10-04-2001, 09:29 AM
The attached pic is of Xbox's mascot

sinizuh
10-04-2001, 12:57 PM
yes rancy, a dancing giant head bill gates will (should) be the mascot...

Aaron
10-04-2001, 03:30 PM
I like games with death carnage and destruction.

cvking
10-04-2001, 03:39 PM
the FF series is the best rpg series EVER....MGS is just plain AWESOME!!

Bakero
10-05-2001, 07:31 PM
You said it CVKing!

cvking
10-05-2001, 07:32 PM
are you being sarcastic or are you serious?

Bakero
10-05-2001, 07:41 PM
"the FF series is the best rpg series EVER....MGS is just plain AWESOME!!"

Why would I be Sarcastic... I totaly agree man.

cvking
10-05-2001, 07:47 PM
just wondering. yup my fav is ff7 and ff9 8 sucked megaballs

Vipermmx
10-07-2001, 12:50 AM
For a Console RPG.

Morrowind and Project Ego are real RPG as in PC. They have the whole combat behind scenes stuff. Realtime. I hate that BS about ZZZZZzzzzzz now your fighting a monster. lol. I always hated FF. I just cant stand the invisable enemy's. Im more of a hardcore RPG type as in PC RPG style.

Dan Livingston
10-09-2001, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by MetalGear

May I suggest a game of Super Smash Brothers? It is the one reason so far that I will buy a GameCube.

And so many high profile games coming to the xbox. really makes me feel accepted *tear*