PDA

View Full Version : Sony isn't too good at updates...

Maxthndr
10-03-2001, 06:17 PM
I thought about this a lot before ps2's launch, and then I just forgot, but I just remembered. I think the ps2 fans are blind. I think that sony is blind. Once you really think about it, sony did not do anything with the playstation 2. They take a playstation. They paint it black. They remove the lid from the CD tray and put in a motor. They paint the controller black and put a 2 on it. Then, they just put a 2 on the system. There's ps2 for you. Unlike Sega and Nintendo (and hopefully microsoft), sony just adds a few things, and you've got your system. That's just plain stupid.

Severe_Tire_Damage
10-03-2001, 07:22 PM
Playstation has always sucked. If I had chosen between Playstation or N64, I would have chosen the N. I did the smart thing and waited for SEGA. Of course, I did wait too long. I was going crazy over it when it was still called Sega Dural. Way back when you ninnies where playing your playstations :D

Dan Livingston
10-03-2001, 07:41 PM
Sony does reuse everything! The playstation 1 processor and motherboard is inside the PS2! serious! i think it handles the sounds. (that's why ps2 can be backwards compatable - when it detects a ps1 game, it just hands it over to the ps1 board)!