PDA

View Full Version : Taco Bell dishing out the Xbox's

DOOM
10-03-2001, 07:28 PM
Apparently, Taco Bell will be giving away a shed load of Xbox's In November.

Head on over to http://www.xbox.com/tacobell/ for full details...

Ah, what the hell, I've cut n pasted it below:

Complete the form below and we'll email you everything you need to know about winning one of 6,755 Xbox systems--before they're even for sale. It's as easy as going to a participating Taco Bell®. You must be a legal resident of the United States and/or Puerto Rico, age 13 or older.

We also respect your time and privacy, so rest assured, your personal information stays with us. You must be 13 years of age or older to provide us with your email address. By entering your email address you are indicating you are 13 years of age or older.

Dan Livingston
10-03-2001, 07:54 PM
that's why they had to delay the xbox! the little chihuahua stole the first shipments!....

sinizuh
10-03-2001, 11:17 PM
hahahaha ****ing americans and their bad mexican food...

*eats at Arby's and pays for his xbox*

Bakero
10-03-2001, 11:21 PM
What? :eek:

Aaron
10-03-2001, 11:36 PM
Guys lets not make racist statements or bash anothers ethnicity.

Hermes
10-07-2001, 03:37 PM
It looked to me like each Taco Bell was giving an XBOX away. I thought I read something that made it seem like the contest was for two weeks. That and the fact that each entry ticket had to be entered on line means that there is a relatively (like better than the lotto) good chance of getting one. The people in this tiny-ass hick town near me hardly know what the internet is, nevermind an XBOX. The chances at that Taco Bell must be like one in ten.