PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Max Payne

Dilr0y
05-10-2002, 10:01 PM
There is the part in the game, I don't know if I am really that far but I am somewhat far, I think. And, well... there is this part where I am royally stuck, and I would appriciate any help at all. I am basically trapped where you are surrounded by fences and such. I am outside and I am like stopped from being to go anywhere. There is a little place where it will let me get guns and ammo. That's pretty much the best that I can do. There you go.. heh.

ScorpionX
05-10-2002, 10:21 PM
Is there a bridge that is up near that place because a lot of people get stuck here. If there is a fence on the right side of you, there is a truck in front of the bridge. Shoot the wooden block holding the truck in place and it will crash into the bridge. This might not be the part your on but oh well.

Dilr0y
05-11-2002, 01:30 AM
Hmm, that MAY be it. I don't think so. Blah, this sucks! I have been stuck here for over 2 months now. :confused:

No Fear 23
05-11-2002, 09:14 AM
i've been there before and i quit after finding out that there was no way to get out and stoped playing that game for 2 weeks until i realized that the posters on the wall was telling me something to do. so i looked across the fence and saw the stupid block holding the truck and i shot it out. after shooting that truck's block, it knocked down the bridge. I didnt have to come here to get some help, i just found it out by myself by doing some thinking.

Dilr0y
05-11-2002, 03:54 PM
Trust me, I've thought long and hard enough about this situation where I am at. Well, I think I've got it now, thanks guys. :)