PDA

View Full Version : Dino Crisis 3 behind closed doors at E3

Virtuoso
05-11-2002, 03:01 PM
Capcom, Dino Crisis 3 lead designer stated in a press conference in San Jose that Dino Crisis 3 was to indeed appear at E3 behind closed doors.
Resident Evil creator and producer Shinji Mikami told the crowd they intended to deliver the most realistic gaming experience that would rival the world of the new Resident Evil remake on Gamecube.
When asked about giving details, Mikami did say that the dino AI would be incredible and would set a new standard for design and stasis in Artificial Intelligence.

And I for one will crash through those closed doors............

;) :D

faceoff508
05-11-2002, 03:03 PM
What does closed doors mean??????????

MixMasta
05-11-2002, 03:06 PM
it means like not open to the regular people going to e3, it will only be viewable to a select few, probably some peeps from m$ and sony

blindrocket
05-11-2002, 03:08 PM
Where'd you get this info Freak?
I've read it at another message board but I'd feel really really good if I could read it on a website somewhere...
I'd love to give it to the GCN fanboys... hehe.

Virtuoso
05-11-2002, 03:13 PM
They mean alot..............At E3 the games are on the main showroom floor. But there are many that are shown behind the scenes, or behind closed doors. These are usually the very highly anticipated ones. Sometimes parts of the games are shown in some form on the main showroom floor, but tons more is shown benind closed doors, from concepts, real-time in game footage, or at times even playable versions are available behind the scenes.

I am lucky enough to already have many appointments such as these. Plus there are many private parties after each day of E3, where some of the best news can be had. Now if only I could get around the NDA's ( Non disclosure agreement) I could spill it all here. But I still will get some extra juice from info, hands on time opinions on games and some exclusive shots none the less.;) :)

Here is a link Blindrocket..........nice to see you by the way...

http://www.xboxgamers.com/newspro/fullnews.cgi?newsid1021137828,40068,

MixMasta
05-11-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Virtuoso
They mean alot..............At E3 the games are on the main showroom floor. But there are many that are shown behind the scenes, or behind closed doors. These are usually the very highly anticipated ones. Sometimes parts of the games are shown in some form on the main showroom floor, but tons more is shown benind closed doors, from concepts, real-time in game footage, or at times even playable versions are available behind the scenes.

I am lucky enough to already have many appointments such as these. Plus there are many private parties after each day of E3, where some of the best news can be had. Now if only I could get around the NDA's ( Non disclosure agreement) I could spill it all here. But I still will get some extra juice from info, hands on time opinions on games and some exclusive shots none the less.;) :)
that is sweet, i wish i could go:(

faceoff508
05-11-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by MixMasta

that is sweet, i wish i could go:(

me too:( :(

Splinter
05-11-2002, 03:16 PM
Get around those NDA's by all means. Get the juice for us addicts.

P.S- I'm new here.

Virtuoso
05-11-2002, 03:24 PM
Oh if it could be so easy. I could tell you sooooooooooooooo very much. But still I get some extra clearance from time to time for that extra info and shots. Here are the only shots available thus far............ Oh by the way last word I have heard on the game it will take place in a spacestaion somewhere in outerspace, believe it or not. I hope not all that is for sure. Real confirmation is near which is good.

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/screenshots/e3_2001/vg/xbox/dinocrisis3/dinocrisis3_screen002.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/screenshots/e3_2001/vg/xbox/dinocrisis3/dinocrisis3_screen003.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/screenshots/e3_2001/vg/xbox/dinocrisis3/dinocrisis3_screen001.jpg

Here is to hoping for more than Spacestation's in Dino Crisis 3................. ;) :)

blindrocket
05-11-2002, 03:25 PM
Nice to see you too man, cloudchaser isn't the same without you.

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-11-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by blindrocket
Where'd you get this info Freak?
I've read it at another message board but I'd feel really really good if I could read it on a website somewhere...
I'd love to give it to the GCN fanboys... hehe.
that info is in oxm june issue!

Splinter
05-11-2002, 03:45 PM
Please don't tell me you can tell me soooooooo much!
I might be tempted to track you down and torture you for all the juice. :D

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-11-2002, 03:46 PM
thats funny but kinda weird!

CoMATOSE
05-11-2002, 05:09 PM
i've suddenly gained more interest in dino crisis 3........ and sushi?