PDA

View Full Version : What fighting game are you looking forward to?

Pyro
05-11-2002, 06:18 PM
Me I cant wait for virtual fighter 4 and any capcom games.

Ukyo
05-11-2002, 06:44 PM
I'd like to see a nice 2D fighter on Xbox, such as Guilty Gear XX or CvS3, but my most anticipated announced fighting game is Soul Calibur 2.

Liquid Gears
05-12-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Pyro
Me I cant wait for virtual fighter 4 and any capcom games.

Fukin' A!!!!! I down with that!!
But ahhh..........Soul Calibur 2, think about it.:cool:

GRAVEDIGGER
05-13-2002, 12:30 PM
Personally i cant wait for a Street Fighter game to hit the XBOX, but for now my most aticipated Fighting game would have to be Soul Calibur 2:cool:

Untill next time...:mad:

Liquid Gears
05-13-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
Personally i cant wait for a Street Fighter game to hit the XBOX, but for now my most aticipated Fighting game would have to be Soul Calibur 2:cool:

Untill next time...:mad:

Hey man, I didn't know you like Street Fighter!! Right On!!!:cool:

y2kash_14
05-23-2002, 08:46 PM
C'mon who wouldn't like Street Fighter? Best of the Best......but my most anticipated game has to be MK: DA, or SC 2

spliffdUP
05-24-2002, 01:39 AM
Soul Calibur 2, Virtua Fighter 4 and maybe Marvel vs Capcom 2 if it's online or has more characters, but if its the same as the Dreamcast version I wont get it since I already have it. Also Tao Feng sounds like it could be really good, just have to wait and find out more about it.

RadRider
05-24-2002, 03:14 PM
TaoFeng looks like the best fighter I've ever seen, graphically and hopefully gameplay wise too.

Shadow20002
05-24-2002, 08:12 PM
In my opinion, Tao Feng and Kakutou Choujin is the best of all. Tao Feng has a new engine of gameplay ; they call it the "bone cracker". And Kakutou Choujin has very very realistic lightning effect and shadowed characters in the surface.

ScorpionX
05-24-2002, 09:02 PM
After seeing the MK: DA gameplay, I seem to be looking forward to that game.

faceoff508
05-25-2002, 09:58 AM
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance and Dead or Alive 4 ( if there is one)

Liquid Gears
05-25-2002, 08:07 PM
MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

RadRider
05-27-2002, 12:50 AM
After seeing TaoFeng in action, I'm not interested in it anymore. I don't want crazy special moves and flames appearing after every hit. If I wanted that, I'd play another crappy fighting game known as Mortal Kombat.

I like the realistic-looking fighting of Kakuto Chojin, but I doubt the gameplay will be anything over Dead or Alive 3 or Tekken. So, I guess you could say I'm not looking forward to any fighting game.

Alien
05-28-2002, 06:02 PM
I am most wanting Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. It looks like a great game, even though I don't like fighting games very much, I still might want to get it.

CMD99
05-30-2002, 02:35 AM
Street Fighter Alpha 3

oooooohhhhh baby, please say its gonna come out on XBOX

FloBuzz
05-30-2002, 02:40 PM
I'm not that big of a fan of Fighting Games.

When I was little, I was a huge fan of the Mortal Kombat series. I'm not really into it anymore, but ill check out the MK: Deadly Alliance game when it comes out.

Black_Tek
06-17-2002, 09:28 AM
well, How about for all the fighting games maniac to create game from Kun Fu ol school movies...for example a game that has " The imitators of Bruc Lee" like : Dragon Lee, Bruce Le and Bruce Li with 3 different stories...plus getting in depth in charactarizing the different Kung Fy ol styles in a modern days....and titling the games and spliting the art of fights...example "Jeet Kune Do fr Bruce Lee and all the actors that uses his style" and "five styles of fighting animals for Jacky Chan"....etc...now how about that....strictly walking through levels and whoop a$$...because I am getting tired from playing one against one:cool: