PDA

View Full Version : Thanx xba

chili325
05-12-2002, 04:57 PM
This may belong in off topic, but id just like to comend xba on its constant upkeep and attention to this site. Theres always focus on news and member interaction and theres prize givaways starting all the time. This is THE xbox site and I hope that u will work this site the same way u have been for the last few years. Id also like to thank all of the xba staff 4 answering questions, reviewing games, and searchn 4 news. Thanx xba

Laxeph
05-12-2002, 05:03 PM
I agree. They are doing a great job. Oh. No. I think that I may be coming down with some thing. *cough* *cough* *off-topic* *cough*

Nato King
05-13-2002, 07:48 AM
I know what you mean chili325. This site is just the best and nothing can change that. I am glad that you are enjoying yourself here and I hope to see you around.:)

GRAVEDIGGER
05-13-2002, 07:58 AM
Well i feel ya chilli325, XBA is the greatest XBOX site there is on the next, and they do an excellent job to keep their members and guests entertained and keep coming back for more:cool:
Long live the XBOX and XBA!

Untill next time...:mad:

SkoalMint
05-13-2002, 08:58 AM
Off-topic or not, I have to agree with you Chill. I used to go to the xbox.com newsgroup all the time. Then I started looking for various fan-sites. This was one of the first I found and is now the only one i visit daily. The news is great and we have awesome giveaways here. However, the thing that I think brings us all back is the great community interaction we have here. From the guys that post alot of great info all the time to guys like me who post a little less frequently to those that just visit us from time-to-time, we all make it click and make this IMO the best true XBox fansite. So let me join Chill in thanking the XBA staff for all the time and hard work that I know they put into this site to keep it running so smoothly, as well as to all of the members for the time and efforts that you contribute.

Thank you all.

Kamshaft
05-13-2002, 01:23 PM
Thanks guys,

Don't think all your great comments go un-noticed! We thank you for backing us up.

We try to give you the most "down to earth" information for your Xbox. With user reviews, staff reviews, eXcitement comments, giveaways and more to come. (you'll see) We are not as big as some of the "other" Xbox fan sites out there, nor do we ever want to be, why?

We don't want games to become a full-time job. (-: We want to enjoy them. If XBA gets bigger...fine...if it gets smaller then we have a problem. LOL

Take Care.
:)

Kraft
05-13-2002, 01:32 PM
Ooohh, its a sticky thank you thread! Well a big thanks from me then, I came here first for the forums, then I learned about all the reviews and such this places provides, then to add to that, you provided me with a free game through a contest! For such a large Xbox site this place has an incredible tightly-knit community which adds even more to the experience. So thanks XBA for the amazing site and thanks to everyone else for helping it stay amazing :)

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-13-2002, 01:34 PM
xbox being released in the atari era would'nt be as super cool as xba!this site <b><big>RULZ!!!</b></big>

chili325
05-13-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER
xbox being released in the atari era would'nt be as super cool as xba!this site <b><big>RULZ!!!</b></big>

I beg to differ

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-13-2002, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by chili325

I beg to differ
sorry bro but did'nt quite get what u meant?

Ninja Scroll
05-13-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Stephen-XBA
Thanks guys,

Don't think all your great comments go un-noticed! We thank you for backing us up.

We try to give you the most "down to earth" information for your Xbox. With user reviews, staff reviews, eXcitement comments, giveaways and more to come. (you'll see) We are not as big as some of the "other" Xbox fan sites out there, nor do we ever want to be, why?

We don't want games to become a full-time job. (-: We want to enjoy them. If XBA gets bigger...fine...if it gets smaller then we have a problem. LOL

Take Care.

Just like what my nephew Stephan said. I cant say how many times this is like my second home away from home.
The members, staff, everything. Reviews, previews. XBA has it all.
And most of all, it's not flooded with people.
Very casual. Everyone knows each other here. Though we sometimes get into petty arguements we are all familia in dis joint.
Much love to all my XBA homie!:)

Kraft
05-13-2002, 02:10 PM
I think he may have meant something more along the lines of "I Concur"

chili325
05-13-2002, 02:15 PM

Xbox being released in the atari era would top prettymuch everything

chili325
05-13-2002, 02:17 PM

Xbox being released in the atari era would top prettymuch everything (no-offense)xba

chili325
05-13-2002, 02:18 PM
oops, damn the back button!

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-13-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by chili325

Xbox being released in the atari era would top prettymuch everything (no-offense)xba
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhh!!!

Xbox Owner
05-13-2002, 02:53 PM
yeah, if x-box was released then, who know's what games would be like now. :D

Plewis
05-13-2002, 04:11 PM
well, we wouldnt be able to play any games because cds werent around back then... but dont flame me because I get what you mean. Yeah xba is great! Thanks staff for making it my home for gaming:)

chili325
05-13-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Plewis
well, we wouldnt be able to play any games because cds werent around back then... but dont flame me because I get what you mean. Yeah xba is great! Thanks staff for making it my home for gaming:)

Way to bust my bubble poop-face!

Im jk...

hellook
05-14-2002, 11:07 AM
no:cool: this is the best site ever i think i might win the contest thingy

Xtopia
05-14-2002, 11:15 AM
Yes! XBA is the best! And don't worry, Stephen, XBA won't shrink!
I love the reviews, the eXitement ratings, the news, but most of all the members/community! XBA is the place for me!

~XbA~PrYdE

E-Xbox
05-14-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Stephen-XBA
Thanks guys,

Take Care.
lol
u replied to a thread!
good to see the mods are starting to post a lil more
and xba is the best cuz its stuff bout xbox by customers for customers...

peace

CALzinger
05-14-2002, 03:56 PM
what else is there to say but? XBA OWNS U :cool: :cool: :cool: and if u hate XBA, then u can kill yourself ya flaming a$$

sorry, but i had to express my inner feelings

Nerrad529
05-15-2002, 01:38 AM
thanks

Crazy Joe
05-15-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by CALzinger
what else is there to say but? XBA OWNS U :cool: :cool: :cool: and if u hate XBA, then u can kill yourself ya flaming a$$

sorry, but i had to express my inner feelings

strong words.....

i don't want anyone to kill themselves, but i also love XBA!

MixMasta
05-16-2002, 04:52 PM
xba rocks, it is m y homepage, oh yeah...thanks for the gpak...that rocks to. xba forever!!!!!!!!

DIGITAL
05-16-2002, 06:48 PM
This site rules,thanks guys for making the best xbox site out there!you guys are the best

Calve
05-16-2002, 08:59 PM
This is the best site.....and its run by a CANADIAN WWWWWOOOOOO (sorry, had to add dat)

I got my cont from the contest i won :D :D :D

Peace

RadRider
05-18-2002, 10:49 AM
I went here wayy back when, but stopped going for some reason. I rediscovered it about a week or so ago, and have been here since. Screw TeamXbox, funxbox, xbox.com or anybody else. Xbox addict is where it's at.
I'd also like to say thanks for the prize, but I want to win a game! I've been pouring out reviews and excitement comments like crazy and I have won yet! Arggh! I guess that just means more participation! Ahahahahahahha!

fear_this
05-18-2002, 06:00 PM
Xbox Addict.com,

The site that is the home and favorite site of many, many xbox fans and xbox owners. Uniting people from all over the world, settling them in one place, The Addict Zone. Letting all the Xbox Members roam and discuss about their unity, which is the Xbox.

Xbox Addict, is the originitiy of the Xbox, its the next best thing. It takes the xbox and hands it to you on a silver platter. Not many websites can do this, but there is one that can. And this one is the best Xbox Website on the web.

Xbox Addict Owners, Staff Members, and Members, even guests, Welcome to your home, Xbox Addict.

Good job guys.

Shorezy
05-19-2002, 12:13 AM
Thanks XBA. We should be sayin it all the time. Your site helps us get the inside scoop plus it answers our frequintly asked questions. You are indeed number 1. Thanks.