PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Online: Exclusive to U.S.?

Hooligan!
05-12-2002, 05:37 PM
Hey guys,

Got any infos if xbox is goin' online in Canada, eh?
Would be rad, but I dunno if I'm gonna be able to afford it since I bought a bubble chair with flames on it :cool: It's the perfect chair for the perfect console :D
Anyway I'm really curious about all that stuff goin' on with the online plan from MS...
arent you?

dreamcastdre
05-12-2002, 05:40 PM
I doubt that MS would restrict it to the U.S. Damn E3 is taking too long getting here. I can't wait to hear each and every detail about the service.

MixMasta
05-12-2002, 07:52 PM
i doubt it will be us exclusive because i think there goal is to make it a global gaming experience

Toonz
05-12-2002, 08:00 PM
Look at it this way. Xbox requires broadband right. Canada is second in the world for users connected to broadband ( Some place in europe was #1 but I forget who ) so it would be pretty silly IMO to leave us out and concentrate just on the US who were 4th or 5th.............a year ago anyways. It will probably be a North American type thing most likely when they first launch. Ya never no though. We just might have to wait here in Canada but we will get it eventually.

GRAVEDIGGER
05-12-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by MixMasta
i doubt it will be us exclusive because i think there goal is to make it a global gaming experience

Yea i also doubt that they would restrict it to the US alone, because if you've seen that video with that guy playing and inviting his friends from London, Jamaica, osaka...and a few other countries to join him in defeating the "Crusher"(lol..that vidoe was interesting and funny..lol). But anyways you get my drift.

Untill next time...:mad:

Nerrad529
05-12-2002, 11:22 PM
can't wait to go online board of player one player