PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter

Hooligan!
05-12-2002, 06:07 PM
Daahh....I feel like I'm starting too much thread hehe but I have so muuuuuuuch questions in my head..gee

Anyway, does anyone know if Capcom might someday release a Street Fighter game for the XBox?
That would be mother****ing rad to play as Ryu over the xbox :)
Anyway, tell me everything you know!

Liquid Gears
05-12-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Hooligan!
Daahh....I feel like I'm starting too much thread hehe but I have so muuuuuuuch questions in my head..gee

Anyway, does anyone know if Capcom might someday release a Street Fighter game for the XBox?
That would be mother****ing rad to play as Ryu over the xbox :)
Anyway, tell me everything you know!

Man, I'm really starting to like you. We don't have many Street Fighter Fans on this site. When ever I bring Street Fighter up in a confersation here, I always get told off. Happy to see I finally not alone.

ScorpionX
05-12-2002, 08:14 PM
I used to a big fan of Street Fighter and had every game. I think the movie ruined the series, that sucked. It would be very cool to see SF make a return and come out on the Xbox.

Liquid Gears
05-12-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by ratm1mj7
I used to a big fan of Street Fighter and had every game. I think the movie ruined the series, that sucked. It would be very cool to see SF make a return and come out on the Xbox.

HeII Yeah!! Street Fighter: The Movie weakened the series a little, but "Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie" and"Street Fighter Alpha: The Animated Movie" made the series Legendary!!:cool:

GRAVEDIGGER
05-13-2002, 12:18 PM
I am a huge Street Fighter Fanatic, i've had almost every single game. I really hope that Capcom will smarten up and give us an exclusive, or even a port of a Street Fighter Gmae. But according to them, "The XBOX doesnt support a diverse enough following to support a street fighter series" IMO, thats Bull$*(@! and they know it.

Untill next time...:mad:

Yannie Boy
05-23-2002, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears

Man, I'm really starting to like you. We don't have many Street Fighter Fans on this site. When ever I bring Street Fighter up in a confersation here, I always get told off. Happy to see I finally not alone.

Man well now you got a new friend. street fighter is the ****.

yo personal message me and ill show the ill pics of ryu and ken and the whole family.

spliffdUP
05-23-2002, 03:49 PM
Marvel vs Capcom 2 is coming out for Xbox. Hopefully it will have new characters or be online.

Tkf5000
05-23-2002, 03:53 PM
im a big street fighter fan but probly not as big of a fan as u.

Liquid Gears
05-26-2002, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by spliffdUP
Marvel vs Capcom 2 is coming out for Xbox. Hopefully it will have new characters or be online.

I'm pretty sure it has 56 characters.

GRAVEDIGGER
05-26-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by spliffdUP

Tempt not the Gravedigger...where did you hear of this? Got a link?

Untill next time...:mad:

spliffdUP
05-26-2002, 11:35 PM
From Gamespot:

E3 2002: Marvel vs. Capcom 2 headed to PS2 and Xbox

At its ongoing pre-E3 press conference in Los Angeles, Capcom revealed its plans to bring its popular fighting game Marvel vs. Capcom 2 to the PS2 and Xbox platforms. The upcoming versions will presumably be similar to the existing Dreamcast and arcade versions, though specific details on any new features have yet to surface.
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is the latest installment in Capcom's "versus" series, which has traditionally pitted popular Capcom characters against Marvel Comics' superheroes. Check out our coverage of the Dreamcast version for more information on the game, and expect more concrete details on the upcoming PS2 and Xbox versions soon.

Tkf5000
05-27-2002, 11:51 AM
um... why didnt they just make marvel vs capcom 3?? hopefully this one u can use black and white buttons for tagging. hope there is some more music, i get tired of that "take me for a ride" song that plays over and over again for the dc version.

Crazy Joe
05-27-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears

you don't get told off because of anything to do with street fighter, there are whole different reasons you get told off.

Liquid Gears
05-28-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew

you don't get told off because of anything to do with street fighter, there are whole different reasons you get told off.

Dude, what's your problem? Are you trying to start something?

Tkf5000
05-28-2002, 05:09 PM
sounds to me like it.