PDA

View Full Version : cheats

smokey1tightgur
05-12-2002, 08:46 PM
Do you know any really good cheats for Halo???
Or for Nascar??

devilworship666
05-12-2002, 09:06 PM
i dont know any for halo or nascar. there are only tips for halo. i havent even played nascar yet but there arent any cheats for halo.

Legal Maverik
05-13-2002, 12:39 AM
Here are a few "cheats" for Nascar that I have...

Master code:
Press Up(3), Left, Right, Circle, Triangle at the main menu to unlock all cheat options.

Hardcore realism mode:
Press Up, Down, Left, Right, R, Up, Down at the main menu. Alternately, get a 100 point rating on a track to unlock the hardcore realism mode option for that track.

Arcade-style beat the heat mode:
Press Up, Down, Left, Right, R, Down, Up at the main menu. Cars can now hit the wall in beat the heat mode.

Hope these help!!

Software2
05-16-2002, 10:15 PM
NOTE:I'd reccomend you finish the game before cheating.

There are no 'cheat codes' in Halo. What you can do, however, is learn the laws of the game, and learn how to use them to your advantage. Like, warthogs aren't ment to fly, but you can get them to.
Basicly, learn the physics of any game, and you'll find ways to get around some part of the game.

Or you could just wait till a game shark or something comes out :confused:

exbocks
05-31-2002, 09:57 AM
Just started playing 8 man Halo. "Capture the Flag"....addicted instantly. The only thing I can suggest are game tips:

1) when in the 5 level scenario, use the sniper gun and portal to bounce back from the blue side to the red side. Therefore you have both flags covered with the sniper gun.

2) Duck under ghosts

3) Jump when being attacked by warthogs

4) Don't wait until warthog stops to jump out, just press x and jump out to save time

5) If head to head with an opponent, don't panic, aim for the head and 1-2 shots he is done....beats shooting full rounds into the stomach and still not killing him.

Don't know if these help, but if you can play 8 man halo...IT IS the best !!!!!!

thorpe420
06-08-2002, 12:59 AM
Cheats for halo do not exist.