PDA

View Full Version : For those of you with the Naki carrying case

mtbaird5687
05-12-2002, 09:09 PM
I just got one and im wondering if there is any place to store the cables like the power and av ones. Thanks if you can help me

faceoff508
05-12-2002, 09:24 PM
I dont think there is....but i might be wrong!

mtbaird5687
05-12-2002, 09:25 PM
Ok thatnks for the help. Im not sure becasue there are pockets hidden all over the thing

FlyBoy
05-12-2002, 10:06 PM
I just stuff a couple in the top part with 2 controllers, and then put the other cables I can't fit in there in the main compartment where the XBOX is. Give it a shot... its a tight squeeze but it works. :)

Hermes
05-13-2002, 04:04 AM
I have found that if you slide the Xbox as forward as it will go in the case, you can easily fit the power and av cables in the back of the case behind the fold down flap.

DrUnKtAnK
05-13-2002, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Hermes
I have found that if you slide the Xbox as forward as it will go in the case, you can easily fit the power and av cables in the back of the case behind the fold down flap.

I am going to try that....good idea, can't belive that I haven't tried that....

I stuff the top (and only pocket) with 2 standard controllers, power cord, standard a/v cord, and RF cord (incase someone got an old ass tv).

My only complaint with the carrying case is the lack of external strorage...I plan on getting the new s controllers to travel with, which in turn should give me more space in the top pocket....

I would recommend NAKI's case to anyone with an XBOX, it's the best case out there, and I think it is the only one that let's you safely play the XBOX while still in the case....

[Omega]13
05-13-2002, 02:33 PM
Does anyone with the Naki Case have trouble fitting two controls into the pocket?

I'm a little unsure as to whether it is safe to store the controls in the pocket for too long, the flap mashes the thumbsticks down to the point where they click.

l Maximus l
05-13-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by [Omega]13
Does anyone with the Naki Case have trouble fitting two controls into the pocket?

I'm a little unsure as to whether it is safe to store the controls in the pocket for too long, the flap mashes the thumbsticks down to the point where they click.

Dude, I have three controllers and I usually play my XBox by myself mostly. And, because of this, I store my other two in the controller pocket and I haven't had a single problem with it.

The NAKI USA carrying case is amazing...the best thing I have for my console! Dust doesn't even find it's way to my XBox because of this thing! :D

DrUnKtAnK
05-13-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by [Omega]13

It shouldn't become a problem unless you store them like that for a long period of time. I have noticed that the outer pocket has 'broken' in some from using it alot, you may want to store something bigger in the pocket to try to strech it out some....just a thought:)

Ninja Scroll
05-13-2002, 03:00 PM
Can any of you believe I STILL have not recieved my Nake Case from the March contest?!:(

At first I thought I got played for a fool, as if I was da XBA black sheep or something. But Stephan worked everything out with Naki, so I guess I should get it,.... hmmm... in da next 6 months or so!:o

Honestly, hopefully soon!

NAKI CASE, NINJA NEEDS YOU,.....JUNIOR!! :D

Frostberg
05-13-2002, 09:05 PM
lol JubEd I'm gonna get BOTH my Naki cases before you get your first!

Ninja Scroll
05-14-2002, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Frostberg
lol JubEd I'm gonna get BOTH my Naki cases before you get your first!

Frosty make Ninja cry. :(