PDA

View Full Version : Which Xbox Mod Chip will you get???

cafox
05-12-2002, 11:36 PM
I would like to know which Xbox Mod chip you will buy and why.

FYI - You can pre-order Xbox mod chips from Lik-Sang (http://www.qksrv.net/click-1032424-3885654) now!

Azazel
05-13-2002, 12:14 AM
No thanks. I will buy my games rather than mess with all that sodering crap. Plus I really want the xbox to do well, so Im not gonna pirate games.

MageOfTheMatrix
05-13-2002, 12:32 AM
The one that guarantees that I will still be able to play original games in the future online and off. Wait... there isn't such a chip.

khaos2005
05-13-2002, 06:02 AM
How about none. I'd rather be morally correct, thank you.

Casper
05-13-2002, 06:20 AM
Thanks for wasting space with this junk, but no thanks. Why not get a real job so that you can help Microsoft and all of the game developers earn the money they so deserve. Or better yet, why not try and work your a$$ for a few months, then when you get done, have someone tell you that they hacked your paycheck so your not gettin paid? Doesn't sound to hot now does it?:rolleyes:

Laxeph
05-13-2002, 06:48 AM
Newbie!! You don't post stuff advertising mod chips!!

GRAVEDIGGER
05-13-2002, 08:51 AM
WTF?..Advertising Mod Chips and trying the act like its a quality post?
This is so pathetic that i cant even bother to flame the S.O.B:mad:
I'll dig his GRAVE some other time.
Let me not furthur waste my time in this thread.

Untill next time...:mad:

thunderkiss2k1
05-13-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by khaos2005
How about none. I'd rather be morally correct, thank you.

Same goes for me. I think all hackers are snotty nosed little punks who by rights should be in jail. Instead of being supported by folks too cheap to spend the money for legitimate software. Peace.

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-13-2002, 01:20 PM
all the a*s*s*h*o*l*e*s who are gonna release the modchips ahould be jailed and slaughtered afterwards the contract to dig thier graves should be given to our star grave digger "gravedigger"!no modchips for me!the pride i have in opening a brand new xbox sealed game is too much for this crappy bs!so as someone once said
:newbie! go home!!
now!

kornavs19
05-13-2002, 01:53 PM
yea i voted none. Thats retarded. We dont buy pirated stuff. Even if it was ok and Microsoft said go ahead , i wouldnt cause i have a warranty on my X-Box so if something went wrong with it i couldnt get a new one cause i tampered with it.................
BTW.... Just a lil news 4 the newbie.... Its not a good idea to advertise illeagal products on your fisrt post..

DZNUTZ
05-13-2002, 01:56 PM
i think you got your answer cafox....its a resounding FOOOOK OFF...we don't need that illegal b.s. holding our beloved xbox down. i'm not gonna even take the time to take your stoopid poll.
i hope if u do mod your xbox to burn games...that u end up F'ing it up and ruining it..then maybe you'll learn...or better yet..i hope once xboxlive goes online..that u sign up and are somehow detected and fined.

l Maximus l
05-13-2002, 01:59 PM
Advertising mod chips qualifies you as the Loser of the week!

http://www.dumped-online.com/cards/loser.gif

faceoff508
05-13-2002, 02:11 PM
not for me buddy..

Xtopia
05-13-2002, 02:11 PM
LoL @ Maximus!

But I have the answer has everybody else here...I will not pirate games. The only thing that sounds somewhat interesting is modding your XBox to support progressive scan while watching DVD's. But I will never do that...I'm a retard when it comes to technology!

LINKINPARK8591
05-13-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER
all the a*s*s*h*o*l*e*s who are gonna release the modchips ahould be jailed and slaughtered afterwards the contract to dig thier graves should be given to our star grave digger "gravedigger"!no modchips for me!the pride i have in opening a brand new xbox sealed game is too much for this crappy bs!so as someone once said
:newbie! go home!!
now! i agree especially if u love this kick @ss system help support it so i can become better known, or just to let them know that people do like the system so they continue it..................just buy the games brandnew and i'm sure i beats all the F**king around with the mod chip bull