PDA

View Full Version : EA announces Madden NFL 2003 cover athlete

DZNUTZ
05-13-2002, 11:34 AM
St. Louis Rams running back Marshall Faulk will stare out from store shelves this August.

Electronic Arts has announced a deal with St. Louis Rams running back Marshall Faulk that will place the nine-year NFL veteran on the front of EA's upcoming football game, Madden NFL 2003.
"You can be on a lot of games, but when you get to be on Madden NFL Football, it says a lot about your play because John Madden knows the players and this is the game to be on," Faulk said. "I have been playing Madden Football since 1991 and have been hoping that someday it would be my turn to be on the cover. John has a lot of input to who is on the game and I am glad that he chose me."

In addition to appearing on the cover, Faulk will have the opportunity to comment on the game's design. Madden NFL 2003 is scheduled to hit the PC, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube, and Game Boy Advance this August.

source-gamespot

well....at least its not that wuss brady

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Duke
05-13-2002, 11:36 AM
Should have been Gannon or Rice. Of course that would never happen.

Would have been fun to see Janakowski with his eyes all bloodshot.

DZNUTZ
05-13-2002, 11:38 AM
LOL...i fully agree with ya duke

GO RAIDERS!!!!! ( they got screwed last year by the patriots...and those fruity booty's didnt' even use KY!!)

GRAVEDIGGER
05-13-2002, 11:49 AM
LoL DZNUTZ...the Raiders did get screwed.

Anyways its great to see a member of my Favorite football team grace to cover of the Madden Series.

And while we're on the subject of football, i wonder who will be on the cover of NFL Fever 2003? But i guess thats another story.

Untill next time...:mad:

FlyBoy
05-13-2002, 04:07 PM
It should have been Tim Couch... mwaaaaahahaha! jk/I'm a hardcore Browns fan, but that would be hilarious if they put him on.:eek:

faceoff508
05-13-2002, 04:08 PM
I arealdy posted this:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

melon
05-14-2002, 02:49 AM
That's ok, NFL 2K3 is going to be so much better then madden anyway.