PDA

View Full Version : Rally Paint Jobs in PGR

Soulflystoffel
05-13-2002, 12:40 PM
Is there anyone who knows how to get the rally paints in Project Gotham?

Warthog
05-13-2002, 03:50 PM
I was asking the same question in my head cause you get bronze coulor when you beat bronze and silver when you beat silver and gold for gold so i am curious to

Soulflystoffel
05-14-2002, 07:26 AM
It's sad, nobody seems to know it!

Casper
05-14-2002, 07:43 AM
Do you want the cheat to unlock all the cars? Is so, then I can help you.

Soulflystoffel
05-14-2002, 03:38 PM
No that's not what I need.

MacNappy
05-19-2002, 11:15 AM
I think I know how to get those paint jobs...i've just unlocked a bonuslevel in Kudos challenge (getting silver and gold on the lower levels), so I presume you have to get all gold on all levels, including the bonus level (which consists out of 12 street races against the fastest cars)...anyone who can confirm this?

MacNappy
05-22-2002, 02:15 PM
I can confirm it myself...I have the rallypaintjobs :cool:

Plewis
05-25-2002, 08:27 PM
is rally the ones with the stripes or all of em? I wanna unlock them too... but not enough to have to get golds on everthing... r u talkin all of it or just kudos challenge or something like that? Oh, yeah it has to be the stripey one... please help Im confused:confused:

MacNappy
05-26-2002, 03:35 AM
you can unlock for every car 3 standard custom made skins (a bronze one, silver and gold), you get them at medal pursuit by beating a time...

but you also have a couple of rallycars like the Impreza and some other cars that have a fourth special skin, e.g. the Viper has a special skin with the stripes....you can get those special skins by getting all gold on the bonus level of kudoschallenge, you don't have to get gold at all the other levels of kudos challenge, just the bonus level (which has 12 street races)... but to unlock that bonus level you have to get all silver in WHOLE the kudoschallenge, so on all the levels at least a silver medal, gold is not necessary...

I hope this makes some sense for you...

Plewis
05-26-2002, 01:07 PM
yeah... this morning it said I played 5 hours and I could unlock the colors... i sounded pretty stupid... but I only had the game since thursday

zfBRAT
05-27-2002, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by MacNappy
I can confirm it myself...I have the rallypaintjobs :cool: I wasn't even aware this was an option to tie games together with paint jobs and stuff like that. If you all keep typing like this, the PS2 fanboys will cry :(

MacNappy
05-27-2002, 10:32 AM
very important indeed :rolleyes:

zfBRAT
05-30-2002, 04:12 AM
Dreamcast was good about that sort of thing, but it was never publicized enough. We've got to help xbox out, so make sure and let everyone know about it. I'll do the same to buyers at Costco :)