PDA

View Full Version : THQ's Lineup

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-13-2002, 01:49 PM
Want to know where they are, and what they are gonna show? Then come on in!

THQ International Ltd a subsidiary of THQ Inc., and developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software worldwide for a variety of hardware platforms including PC CD-ROM, wireless devices and those manufactured by Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo will be at the biggest trade show (E3) for interactive entertainment, being held May 22-24, 2002 at the Los Angeles Convention Centre

THQ's stand will include a gaming zone and conference area; both with playable code, and will be located in the Petree Hall - Booth #4001

THQ will be presenting a catalogue of all-ages interactive entertainment titles. The Xbox lineup:

Fila Tennis
Moto GP
MX Superfly
Tetris Worlds
Toxic Grind
Yager

faceoff508
05-13-2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER
Want to know where they are, and what they are gonna show? Then come on in!

THQ International Ltd a subsidiary of THQ Inc., and developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software worldwide for a variety of hardware platforms including PC CD-ROM, wireless devices and those manufactured by Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo will be at the biggest trade show (E3) for interactive entertainment, being held May 22-24, 2002 at the Los Angeles Convention Centre

THQ's stand will include a gaming zone and conference area; both with playable code, and will be located in the Petree Hall - Booth #4001

THQ will be presenting a catalogue of all-ages interactive entertainment titles. The Xbox lineup:

Fila Tennis
Moto GP
MX Superfly
Tetris Worlds
Toxic Grind
Yager

The only thing thats good on there....but not that great is Yager!

kornavs19
05-13-2002, 01:54 PM
PROUYDXBOXOWNER is that what i sent u?

l Maximus l
05-13-2002, 01:55 PM
I'm really interested in seeing what Yager has in for us :)

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-13-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by lmpbzktnkorn23
PROUYDXBOXOWNER is that what i sent u?
no its not!

DZNUTZ
05-13-2002, 01:59 PM
i agree with faceoff..the only one i'm slightly interested in at this point is yager...but i'm not to big on space vechile shooters...so i'll just have to wait and see.

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-13-2002, 02:03 PM
nothing <b>really</b> impresses me but according to what oxm has to say yager might be awesome!

Xtopia
05-13-2002, 02:04 PM
Yager! Is the only game on there that has me hyped!

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-13-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia
Yager! Is the only game on there that has me hyped!
true dat!