PDA

View Full Version : First Hunter Review!

AlBoogy
05-13-2002, 07:12 PM
http://gamepen.ugo.com/Gamepen/Review.asp?itemid=4100&pageid=1&PlatformID=13

Sweet!

MixMasta
05-13-2002, 08:06 PM
this game sounds awesome....the review helped me make the descison that im going to buy this. at first, i was weary because it sounded too much like gauntlet, but now i know its more than that and i cant wait till may 22:eek: :eek: :D :D :) :p

AlBoogy
05-13-2002, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by MixMasta
this game sounds awesome....the review helped me make the descison that im going to buy this. at first, i was weary because it sounded too much like gauntlet, but now i know its more than that and i cant wait till may 22:eek: :eek: :D :D :) :p

I was also on the fringe. Wasn't to sure if I wanted it or not. But the review definitely pulled me in a little bit more.

Nato King
05-13-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by AlBoogy

I was also on the fringe. Wasn't to sure if I wanted it or not. But the review definitely pulled me in a little bit more.

That review was sweet. I might really have a sweet spot for this game it could really growing on me. I will have to see when it comes out and how people think about it than.:)

AlBoogy
05-13-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Serg_w

That review was sweet. I might really have a sweet spot for this game it could really growing on me. I will have to see when it comes out and how people think about it than.:)

"in fact, with all the challenges it presents, I would say it's the best game since Halo."

Those are some BIG words. I guess I will only wait for 1 more review and if it's positive, that will be the clincher. If the negative review is from Gamestop, I will just look at other reviews. heh heh

No Fear 23
05-13-2002, 08:50 PM
FINALLY!!

a game that would most likely scare me!

the only game that ever scared me was resident evil 2 on POS1.
i loved it when i get scared bc its gets my ardeline (sp) going and its the best feeling.

ooh, imagine this, sitting in the dark in ur living room at 12 oclock am by urself on a summer nite. zombies and wierd sh*it popping out everywhere and slicing them with the long knife with blood gushing out. and lightning flashing everywhere. o god, its gonna be sweet!

faceoff508
05-13-2002, 08:52 PM
Yes, I was a afraid this would turn out like BloodWake!!

MixMasta
05-13-2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508
Yes, I was a afraid this would turn out like BloodWake!!

same here, but i think we are wrong:D

AlBoogy
05-13-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by irule23
FINALLY!!

a game that would most likely scare me!

the only game that ever scared me was resident evil 2 on POS1.
i loved it when i get scared bc its gets my ardeline (sp) going and its the best feeling.

ooh, imagine this, sitting in the dark in ur living room at 12 oclock am by urself on a summer nite. zombies and wierd sh*it popping out everywhere and slicing them with the long knife with blood gushing out. and lightning flashing everywhere. o god, its gonna be sweet!

The only time I have ever been scared to the point where I drop my controller was in RE1 when the dog jumps out of the window. I think all you gamers know what im talking about. I hope this game can do this at least once!

Brevity
05-13-2002, 10:12 PM
good read thanks!

No Fear 23
05-14-2002, 02:13 PM

The only time I have ever been scared to the point where I drop my controller was in RE1 when the dog jumps out of the window. I think all you gamers know what im talking about. I hope this game can do this at least once!

hahaha, o yea, i remember that one. i sh*it my pants:confused:

l Maximus l
05-14-2002, 03:12 PM
I can't wait for Hunter: The Reckoning! One more week, gentlemen! :D

Thanks for the info, Alboogy :)

Spaztic
05-14-2002, 03:25 PM

I almost leaked my pants at that part! Then I made my girl play the same part!:D

Spaztic
05-14-2002, 03:28 PM
I don't want to be "that guy" because I pre-ordered hunter so I expect it to be good, but this is the first review buy a site that is not very well known so beware of fanboyism....I am buy all means not discounting this game but this review being out just seems odd?!

Spaztic
05-14-2002, 03:36 PM
...it does have some pics I have never seen!

Spaztic
05-14-2002, 04:00 PM
...oh **** the review said there is a gas powered chainsaw....FINALLY!!!! VrnnVrnnVren! *makes scary laughing sound, and jumps out window and hits the ground in full gallop*

AlBoogy
05-14-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by bryanhls

I almost leaked my pants at that part! Then I made my girl play the same part!:D

LMAO! I remember getting a bunch of people to play through that part. Turning it up real high when they didn't notice. Kept an eye on them to see what they do. And BAM! Ahh, sheer laughter.

BTW, np max.

Hugh_Jass
05-14-2002, 09:57 PM
I can't wait to play this on the 120" screen. Oh, baby...lifesize Zombies! I can almost smell the gas-powered chainsaw fumes now.

DVDGNZ
05-15-2002, 03:53 AM
Sweet! I won't have to cancel my pre-order!;)

l Maximus l
05-15-2002, 12:12 PM
Alboogy..have you had any luck finding another Hunter: The Reckoning review? Just curious because I haven't seen one. Regardless, I am buying it, though :D