PDA

View Full Version : PLease Read!!!!!!!!

XXBest
10-04-2001, 07:50 PM
It's this site called nintendofire.com and the blast xbox so hard. but they have this forum where i blast them so much in the gamecube board. Please all of you guys go and start posting stuff like screnshots talk bad and just screwing them they all hella suck i hate em and if you go sign up and please tell them that XBest said come so they no i'm for real about telling more xbox fans about there forums cause they said it's only 2 pepole who like xbox and i want to show them there are more my thread is i'm sorry to say xbox is better please check it out again the site is Nintendofire.com. thanx.

sinizuh
10-04-2001, 07:56 PM
okay... your post mad no sense...

and i went to their forums and they seem mentally unstable... asking each other if they want BJ or pictures of their girlfriends naked...

Koopa
10-04-2001, 10:47 PM
so you want to have xbox people come over and act like idiots, causing nintendo fans to think xbox fans are retarded? good plan. Its things like this that cause animosity between followers of different consoles.

DOOM
10-05-2001, 07:55 AM
Yes Coopa, You Should Practice What You preach!

Heyyoudvd
10-06-2001, 02:06 AM
as most people have realized, i"m a huge Gamecube fan, and I just went to that site, and I'd have to agree with Xxbest about the people over there.

They're really biased pieces of ****. They made a pole about which of the 3 consoles (PS2, Xbox, GCN) is best and the after they saw that not everyone voted for GCN, they all got ****ed off and started complaining, and saying 'who voted for PS2 and XBox?'

That site is just as biased towards Nintedno as this one is towards XBox.

I'm a big GCN fan, and am not as crazy about getting Xbox, but i recognize that it'll most likely be a good system. The people on those boards seem to treat PS2 and Xbox like the devil, and anyone who likes either one should per persecuted according to them.

They really are pieces of crap.

Anyways, I have not changed my views, and I still think GCN will be better than Xbox, but the Nintendo fanatics at that site are just pieces of ****.

Most Nintedno fans aren't that stupid, as can be seen in good quality boards, such as at gametavern.

Heyyoudvd
10-06-2001, 02:09 AM
are there any 100% non-biased boards that I could go to?

I'm a nintendo fan, but I don't want to be associates with morons like that (at the nintendofire.com BBS), and at this board, Nintendo fans are discriminated against.

DOOM
10-06-2001, 08:29 AM
Welcome to the Nintendo Fire Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registered Members: 201
Total Threads: 706 | Total Posts: 14064
Welcome to our newest member, Heyyoudvd
=====================

I See Someone has Joined Em...:rolleyes:
Awww, LOL!

DOOM
10-06-2001, 10:02 AM
You Know...
I Know A Site Just Like Those Punks: planetcommunity

http://cgi.planetcommunity.com/planetco/ultimatebb.cgi?
ubb=forum&f=73

Check Em Out...
Real BiatChez!

Heyyoudvd
10-06-2001, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by DOOM
Welcome to the Nintendo Fire Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registered Members: 201
Total Threads: 706 | Total Posts: 14064
Welcome to our newest member, Heyyoudvd
=====================

I See Someone has Joined Em...:rolleyes:
Awww, LOL!

so what if I hoined them?
Xxbest also joined them, but they banned him right away.

Heyyoudvd
10-06-2001, 11:16 AM
just because you join something doesn't mean you agree with them.
I joined this board even though I like GCN over Xbox

Koopa
10-06-2001, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by DOOM
Yes Coopa, You Should Practice What You preach!

Firstly I'm wondering how you managed to mispell my name? Its only 5 letters, two of which are the same.

and on another note, I'm not here to bash xbox, nor HAVE I done so (not including joke posts :D ) what i meant was that you shouldnt go over there and do the whole N1nt3nd0 sux0rz routine.

DOOM
10-06-2001, 01:01 PM
Wasnt Trying To Spell It Cuz I Dont Give A F@%K!

Aaron
10-06-2001, 03:34 PM
Uh Oh!!!!! Bad language! Tsk tsk doom