PDA

View Full Version : My new xbox hardware and HDTV FAQ website

LynxFX
05-14-2002, 04:11 AM
Ok, I'm halfway through finishing this site which should answer alot of questions that keep popping up here. :)

I've finished a few of the sections, so go ahead and click around. Flash is a must and IE helps alot. Designed after Xbox.com so 1024x768 is a minimum.

Let me know what you think.

High Tech Gaming 101 (http://home.attbi.com/~lynxfx/HDTV/index.html)

SkoalMint
05-14-2002, 05:37 AM
Looks great so far. I'm looking forward to seeing it finished. Thanks for all the hard work.

Dre
05-14-2002, 08:01 AM
EXCELLENT IDEA! I was wondering a couple of things myself that your site has already answered. Please keep up the good work, the layout is great and everything seems to gel well together. Good job lynxfx!

Hugh_Jass
05-14-2002, 03:19 PM
Keep up the good work! There is a lot of information here but is presented in a way to not overwhelm the site visitor.

Kraft
05-14-2002, 04:08 PM
Oh my god! the spinning X is freaking me out! *starts chanting 'buy xbox... buy xbox...'* Awesome looking site lynx, though gaming with progressive scanning? how did you get that to work?

CALzinger
05-14-2002, 04:18 PM
thtas great lynxfx, if i have any trouble, i will go immediately to ur site to get some help

LynxFX
05-14-2002, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the good words guys. Hope Microsoft doesn't mind me ripping apart their site design. :D

If anyone else has any major questions that you want answered let me know and I'll try and put it on there. I'll also put some links to sites like Dre's with case mods and controllers.

Dre, if you want you can link to this site for your HD section of your site which I remember you asking if I would send you something. :)

KraftSLU, All games except 007: Agent Under Fire support progressive scan playback on the Xbox as long as you are connected to a digital or HDTV with component cables and your xbox is set to support 480p in the dashboard. (yeah there is nothing subliminal about that spinning X :D:confused::D)

DrUnKtAnK
05-14-2002, 04:47 PM
Hey Lynxfx
nice site, i found it very interesting....
I also saw this posted on a newsgroup today, check it out:

Unofficial XBOX help site (http://members.cox.net/xboxfaq)

LynxFX
05-14-2002, 07:24 PM
Cool site Drunktank.

SkoalMint
05-15-2002, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by DrUnKtAnK
Hey Lynxfx
nice site, i found it very interesting....
I also saw this posted on a newsgroup today, check it out:

Unofficial XBOX help site (http://members.cox.net/xboxfaq)

This is a great site. While it is mostly geared toward new owners, I still recommend that everyone that owns an XBox take a look at it. I have been visiting it since January and it has some great info as well as alot of links to more great info. One fault I have found is that he doesn't include XBConnect in his online options.

Brevity
05-15-2002, 01:16 PM
Looks great I just got mine yesterday HD tv that is and well I was really looking forward to seeing this site to bad its not done yet and the other one you have on your sig is missing some games like I have BO2 what does it support,,,to bad the games donet say exactly what they support.

Xtopia
05-15-2002, 01:20 PM
Awesome sight, Lynfx! I will defenitely be spending some serious time there!:)

l Maximus l
05-15-2002, 01:23 PM
Very cool stuff, Lynxfx :D

LynxFX
05-15-2002, 03:37 PM
I'll try updating some more of it tonight. Couldn't work on it yesterday, had Improv.