PDA

View Full Version : Help for max payne

MOONER
05-14-2002, 12:56 PM
Hi, I'm in Chapter 2...I am not at home right now, so I can only describe the area and hope somebody knows the answer...

I am near a boat dock/storage area and cannot find where to go next. I have pushed a button near a garage door that does nothing but click. In the area there is a small row boat sitting there that i cannot access. there is an area close by where there is a sort of draw bridge that i cannot get to do anything either. I had just shot a guy up in a big box mover thing and the box is still suspended in the air. i also remember recently opening a door with a guy in it w/briefcase full of money and a note...i don't remember what the note say... :mad: Can anybody please help me? tell me what to do next...i've been stuck here for 3 days now! Thanks for anytime you take to help me. Tim:)

ScorpionX
05-14-2002, 03:05 PM
Is there a truck behind the draw bridge? If so all you have to do is shoot the wooden thing next to the trucks back wheel and it will ram into the draw bridge and will let you pass.

MOONER
05-14-2002, 03:55 PM
:) THANKS SO MUCH, YES THERE IS A TRUCK THERE! HOW AND THE HECK WAS I SUPPOSED TO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT. I LOVE THIS SITE! THANKS AGAIN!:rolleyes:

ScorpionX
05-14-2002, 04:39 PM
THANKS SO MUCH, YES THERE IS A TRUCK THERE! HOW AND THE HECK WAS I SUPPOSED TO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT. I LOVE THIS SITE! THANKS AGAIN!

No problem, I had the same problem and was stuck for days there until I got that idea.

MOONER
05-14-2002, 05:04 PM
I DID EMPTY ALL MY AMMO AT ONE POINT (OUT OF FRUSTRATION) ON THAT TRUCK...CANNOT BELIEVE I MISSED IT. I STILL HAVE THE AMMO, DIDN'T SAVE AFTER I DID THAT. THANKS AGAIN, CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY IT TONIGHT. TIM:)

RadRider
05-19-2002, 12:39 AM
My brother was stuck at that point. He was zooming around with the sniper rifle, and I believe he saw a diagram on a little wooden box within an area fenced off with a chain fence. It showed a wheel stopper being shot I think... I thought it was rather clever, but also that I'd never, ever know to look there.

kornavs19
05-23-2002, 07:51 PM
yea i was stuck there to..... I got ****ed it was like no way out i did everythiing possible xcept that... i even restarted the level and try to shoot them b4 they said close the bridge... o well... thanx, cause i needed that to....... :)