PDA

View Full Version : Im off to by a xbox

hardline28
05-15-2002, 11:25 AM
Can't wait. I am getting Halo and maybe nhl 2002. When does WSB come out? Anyways, I am excited and cant wait to play Halo after reading about it after all this time.

DrUnKtAnK
05-15-2002, 11:34 AM
Welcome Hardline....I was just about to ask why you are still here...go get one of those XBOX's.....go...go

If you are talking about World Series Baseball 2K2 according to this site, it's coming May 21st or so....

And yes, HALO is flat out awesome....you should enjoy it. Have fun :)

DZNUTZ
05-15-2002, 11:38 AM
congrats hardline..u just made 2 excellent decisions...make that 3...

1. your buying the best console available ....HANDS DOWN..and an unbeilvable price

2. you joined XBA..the coolest xbox site around...welcome:)

3. your first 2 game choices are eXcellent!! halo and nhl 2002 buy far are my 2 favorite xbox games...your going to be in heavenly bliss soon.

LynxFX
05-15-2002, 11:40 AM
Out of curiousity, was it the price drop that enticed you buy an Xbox?

Welcome to the forums.:)

Kraft
05-15-2002, 11:41 AM
yeah DZ! Another nhl2002addict in the making :) God I wish I could get off of work so I could go play a game or two. Awesome choices hardline, you will be pleased! And welcome to the site :)

l Maximus l
05-15-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
Out of curiousity, was it the price drop that enticed you buy an Xbox?

Welcome to the forums.:)

In my personal opinion, I think it probably was because of the price drop. I can't wait to see what the numbers look like after today! This is HUGE news that the XBox dropped in price! :D

hardline28
05-15-2002, 11:46 AM
It was sort of the price drop. I just didnt have the cash when it launched. However, I just got my bonus yesterday and figured what the hell. Talk to you guys tonight

Peace

My Generic signature

Spaztic
05-15-2002, 11:51 AM
you are going to be the happiest man in the world......I am sure we won't be seeing you back for a couple days!

DrUnKtAnK
05-15-2002, 11:54 AM
bless his soul, don't you guys remember bring that black box with the green X on it home for the very first time......those were the days......:p

l Maximus l
05-15-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by DrUnKtAnK
bless his soul, don't you guys remember bring that black box with the green X on it home for the very first time......those were the days......:p

Oh man! November 15th, 2001 was a great day in history :D I remember camping outside for 13 1/2 hours so I could not only get the XBox on the very day, but, be one of the first people in the country to get one :D Yes, I'm crazy :eek: :D

DrUnKtAnK
05-15-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Oh man! November 15th, 2001 was a great day in history :D I remember camping outside for 13 1/2 hours so I could not only get the XBox on the very day, but, be one of the first people in the country to get one :D Yes, I'm crazy :eek: :D

Nah, just dedicated....yeah that's it:p

l Maximus l
05-15-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by DrUnKtAnK

Nah, just dedicated....yeah that's it:p

hehe...very true...Of course the trunk of beer came in handy, too :D Going to the restroom was kinda ackward at first, though...we had to walk across a huge parking lot and pee a river in the only tree on the other side of it! lol...of course, it had to be *conveniently* located near the road :D But, hey, there's not much traffic around 4:00am :D

sinizuh
05-15-2002, 12:20 PM
Maximus was so drunk on Nov 15th, he thought he was waiting in line for Episode 2! :D

anyways... i need to save up for the price cut (PS2 or GC)

Xtopia
05-15-2002, 12:24 PM
Congrats on your purchase! I trust you will love your XBox!
Also, welcome to XBA, the best XBox fan site in the world!