PDA

View Full Version : Wwe Raw 2!!

Xbox Owner
05-16-2002, 08:03 PM
"THQ has announced that World Wrestling Entertainment Raw 2 is in development for the Xbox and that Anchor, the development house that worked on the first game is the developer for the game."

RAW 2 will feature 45 superstars, including:

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Stone Cold Steve Austin

The nWo

The Rock

The Undertaker

Rob Van Dam

DDP

Ric Flair

Booker T

Kane

The Hardy Boyz

Stacy Keibler

The Dudley Boyz

Match Types Include

Triple Threat

Fatal Four-Way

Battle Royal

King of the Ring

TLC

Also Included

Backstage areas (Fighting & Story Mode)

Improved control system

Updated CAW

Music ripping (Rip music tracks to XBox hard drive)

Multi-player season mode (Up to 4 players)

Multiple costumes

go to wrestlezone.com/main.php and look down, i can't get the exact link because poppups:rolleyes:

if this has been posted sorry, i havn't been here for a couple of days(broken computer) also there is another game coming to the xbox called "wwe crush hour"

:)

Sidewinder727
05-17-2002, 03:23 PM
wwe raw2 screenshots (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/screenindex/0,11104,561386,00.html)

you can check out the screens at gamespot.

Storm
05-18-2002, 01:35 AM
Oops...I messed this post up...

Well in this post I just said that I wasn't really a wrestling fan, but I did go see it with my brother in Louisville on Friday night. We had front row seats and everything...

Marc
05-18-2002, 06:52 PM
Damn dude, you're not gonna tell us who won?

Storm
05-18-2002, 10:08 PM
Sorry if I don't get all the names right....

Jackie vs. Crash -- Jackie won
Latino Heat vs. Rob Van Dam -- Latino Heat won (which sucked b/c I liked RVD lol)
Baldwin (?) vs. The Undertaker -- I think Baldwin won
The Hardy Boys beat Goldust and whoever he was fighting with lol
There was a little skinny dude and a big heavy dude in the Hardcore Match...and ummm, the heavy dude won lol
I can't remember who won the Women's Match :(

Then in that cage match...I don't really know what happened lol.
It was Stone Cold vs. Ric Flair & The Big Show, and in the middle of the match Booker T ran down there and jumped in...and the next thing I knew SCSA was gone and the other 3 were locked in the cage. But if I remember correctly...Stone Cold did pin one of the 2.

tooka
05-19-2002, 04:25 PM
hopefully it wont suck like the last one

y2kash_14
05-23-2002, 03:02 AM
Its a good thing that the videogames made like the WWE Draft and made exclusive characters to Raw and Smackdown, cuz a Wrestling Game Wid Out The Rock is just wrong.

spliffdUP
05-23-2002, 03:55 PM
Lucky Storm. Going to watch wrestling live is so much better than watching on TV. I get to go to RAW on May 27 and i cant wait.

69expertgamer69
05-24-2002, 11:07 PM
When do you think this game will be released?

EHWfedPres
05-25-2002, 04:05 PM
Q4 i believe...but I dont care what real life guys are in the game, they all have no talent anway and dont know more than 2 moves. Im just looking forward to making my own caw to kick their @$$E$

GRAVEDIGGER
05-25-2002, 07:47 PM
They finally had the decency to add a story line, and some backstage areas...itsa about time...now if they could just add the Royal Rumble mode:rolleyes:

Untill next time...:mad:

Xbox Owner
06-01-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by 69expertgamer69
When do you think this game will be released?

It's Q2 in 2003!!:(

GRAVEDIGGER
06-02-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by XBox Owner

It's Q2 in 2003!!:(

Curses!!:mad:

Untill next time...:mad:

Young_Fledgling
06-02-2002, 11:51 PM
god....... tooooooo......long....... until...... release....... NOOOOOOOOOOOO :eek: