PDA

View Full Version : Official Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Thread

maneatingcow
05-16-2002, 08:25 PM
Feel free to post up your thoughts/reviews on Elder Scrolls III here.

Don't forget to submit your review to XBA - It could help you win BIG! :eek:

jspike
05-17-2002, 06:25 PM
I heard they are already working on a patch for the pc version of morrowind. Is it possible that they are holding on releasing the xbox version until that patch can be applied.
From what i've heard the game has alot of bugs. Even though every review ive seen says the game is so good that the few bugs dont even matter.
In any case this game will be great.

RadRider
05-17-2002, 07:33 PM
It might have a lot of bugs, but in my experience those are limited to the system crashing to windows only. And that rarely ever happens. To be honest, the bugs in morrowind are standard bugs that most games have, and are entirely less than what you'd expect from a game as monstrous as Morrowind. That said, the Xbox version is probably delayed because they're fixing the bugs.

Calve
05-17-2002, 08:15 PM
How does Morrowind Stand Up to Baldur's Gate???

Which do you think is betta???

Peace

RadRider
05-18-2002, 10:07 AM
Morrowind, easily! Baldur's Gate is definitely a good game, but it's always been hard for me to get into. Last time I played it, I played it for about 3 days straight, then I was busy the next day. I simply never went back to it, it seemed like more of a hassle to play than it was fun. But with Morrowind, I took a week off from playing it, because of a funeral and other stuff. I went back to it yesterday, and it'sas involving as it ever was.

Hellraisr
05-18-2002, 03:49 PM
I can't wait for this to come out for the Xbox. I'll hold off buying the PC version so I can get the Xbox version instead. hopefully the enable downloading of new things for Morrowind too though, over the net.

tWoTOMA
05-19-2002, 08:53 PM
Two RPG's worth about 100 hours apiece seems like a bit much for one system. Looks like Project Ego gets the BOX and Morrowind gets the PC.

AppoX
05-19-2002, 09:57 PM
my comp could support morrowind, but i just think that the xbox version will b better control wise, maybe less bugs and *****

jspike
05-20-2002, 09:12 PM
Did they postpone morrowind again?
****** if i have to wait until june i think i might kill someone.
5/30/02 man they did it again!!!!

Calve
05-26-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by jspike
Did they postpone morrowind again?
****** if i have to wait until june i think i might kill someone.
5/30/02 man they did it again!!!!

Make it June 6:mad: :mad: :mad:

Peace:mad: :mad:

wweomaniac
05-27-2002, 05:55 PM
HAS MORROWIND FOR XBOX GONE GOLD YET?????

MidniteArrow
05-30-2002, 05:25 PM
This is unconfirmed, but someone on this forum stated that they would be announcing a release date tomorrow. I'm an optimist, but judging by how much they've been holding back, I bet this means it went gold today, or will tomorrow. As stingy as they've been with info, I doubt they'd release this until they were absolutely sure. I'm betting we get it on the 4th of June. Of course, they guy who posted that could have been misinformed.

faceoff508
05-30-2002, 08:56 PM
On May 31, Morrowind's release date will be officially anounced.

JGennaro
05-31-2002, 08:21 PM
Ummm what is with all these changed release dates? I've had this thing pre-ordered from electronics boutique for a LONG time now...and I just called them last week and they said the new release date WAS the 31st, after calling them enough times to get that info out of them...not TBA on the 31st!!! What in the world is going on here...get your stories straight peeps!! I just want to know when I can be expecting it in the mail so I can post my XBA review ASAP--

:eek:

sholmes983
06-01-2002, 02:21 PM
The list at Funcoland says it's due on wednesday, is that the official date?