PDA

View Full Version : This Sux....

gamer23
05-16-2002, 09:23 PM
I new around here, but Ive got somthing to say. I just found out about the price cut and cant express how ****ed I am.:mad: First of all, I bought XBOX the first day and for $300 bucks, now they are $200, We should get two free games or $100.
What do you think??

faceoff508
05-16-2002, 09:25 PM
This has been already posted.. so click the search button and search for this topic there is over 7 threads about it!

Dre
05-16-2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by gamer23
I new around here, but Ive got somthing to say. I just found out about the price cut and cant express how ****ed I am.:mad: First of all, I bought XBOX the first day and for $300 bucks, now they are $200, We should get two free games or $100.
What do you think??

Welcome man. Most peeps would say that with your 100$ extra you got an extra few months of playing that those with the 200$ xbox's didn't get.

Crazy Joe
05-16-2002, 10:20 PM
What do you think??

so you should get 6 months of Xbox for free? you know how much it would cost to RENT an Xbox for 6 months? more than $100. stop whining.

GokuX
05-16-2002, 10:21 PM
It's been like 6 months. $100 doesn't seem like that much to me considering all the fun that has been possible due to owning my Xbox since it launched, but hey if they decided to offer a compensation you wouldn't catch me complaining.

sinizuh
05-16-2002, 10:24 PM
boo hoo... you should go back in time and stop yourself from buying a xbox... and then as you wait for the price cut, you can play with yourself.

y2kash_14
05-16-2002, 10:42 PM
Stop your crying, $300 dollars is well worth it for me for 6 extra months of Xbox. i couldn't care less about the price cut.

LynxFX
05-16-2002, 11:04 PM
Dang, I bought my car for $25,000 last October and now it is $19,000. I better get four new tires with 18 inch chrome plated rims and a new paint job with ground fx kit or I'm going to be ****ed. :rolleyes:

OEM Alien
05-16-2002, 11:47 PM
What do you think?? i agree. if europe gets a rebate we should to. and if i don't get a rebate i'm not pouring anymore money into the system ala voice comunicator, online, broadband, online fee's BLAH! i'm just going to buy the AAA titles like:'
UC
Deus Ex 2
Mace Griffin, Bounty Hunter
Halo 2
WSB
NFL 2K3
Inside Drive 2003
star wars kotor
mk: deadly alliance
doom 3
buffy the vampire slayer
the thing
sega gt 2002
test drive
brute force (if it's not short)
gta 3
enclave (if it's not short)
soul calibur 2
RTCW
DINO CRISIS 3
Morrowind.
THOSE ARE THE ONLY GAME I'M INTERRESTED IN NOW.
those 21 games are plenty enough games for me till next year at this time till a new batch will be coming out.
so screw online and the aol/time warner broadband trap.

LynxFX
05-16-2002, 11:52 PM
It was out in Europe 5 months after it was out in the States and it cost $150 more than what we were already paying? The only people that deserve something is maybe the folks that bought it within the last month and they can get their $100 back depending on what store they bought it from. Otherwise we, me you deserve squat.

OEM Alien
05-17-2002, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
It was out in Europe 5 months after it was out in the States and it cost $150 more than what we were already paying? The only people that deserve something is maybe the folks that bought it within the last month and they can get their $100 back depending on what store they bought it from. Otherwise we, me you deserve squat. i bought mine in december and i deserve a rebate because they never told me i was going to have to use road runner (whice i refuse to do) i was under the impression msn was going to have high speed internet/broadband for xbox, so i want a refund.oh, and i also want money back for buying that useless memory card, it seves no purpous with the hard drive and all.

Nerrad529
05-17-2002, 12:16 AM
I dunno what to say give me my rebate i bought mine in december

LynxFX
05-17-2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by OEM Alien
i bought mine in december and i deserve a rebate because they never told me i was going to have to use road runner (whice i refuse to do) i was under the impression msn was going to have high speed internet/broadband for xbox, so i want a refund.oh, and i also want money back for buying that useless memory card, it seves no purpous with the hard drive and all.

Sounds like someone didn't do their research. :) They state that you will need a broadband connection to play online. Did you think that if you bought the Xbox that you would all of the sudden have broadband in your house? I mean, no offense.

Now the memory card, there is only one use for it and that is to transfer your saved games to someone elses Xbox. Otherwise, you are right, it serves no purpose.

DZNUTZ
05-17-2002, 11:42 AM
well in 2000thousand years when xbox is a collecters item...it will be worth much more also considering inflation...so stop your BIAAAATCHING!!!...man u think tech and every other day to day items don't lose value over time?!?! get real! also OEM..u didn't do your research at all...thats your bad....thats like going out and buying a hummer then biiatching it doesn't get good gas mileage and u should get refunds. broadband was pretty much always stated and everyone knew that xbox had a huge HD...well everyone besides u i guess.

l Maximus l
05-17-2002, 12:29 PM
Personally, I feel that the price cut is awesome! I bought mine on November 15th, 2001, the day it came out, and I have had more than $100 worth of fun! I think it's great that more people will be getting the XBox due to the price cut so they can see what they have been missing in the last 7 months :)

OppiumNitrates
05-17-2002, 12:38 PM
good call max i knwo my friend was waiting for the cut and i guess he waits no longer. . . .

and i think i got more then $100 of fun in the last month since i been playing Halo online

PROUDXBOXOWNER
05-17-2002, 02:11 PM
c'mon yha lame losers be loyal to microsoft.those peeps buying the box now will start experiencing a bounty called halo what we all have been enjoying since long ago.