PDA

View Full Version : So is GTA3 coming to Xbox for sure?

Hickboy
05-16-2002, 10:32 PM
So is GTA3 coming to Xbox for sure?

Just curious if anyone knows anything more about his wonderfull game. The PC version just went gold today and will be in stores May 22. So does this mean that the Box's version is next? And if so will it take as long to go to Xbox as it did to go from PS2 to PC? The only mention I have ever heard of this game on the Xbox was here. There is no mention of it on Rockstars site as well.

Hick:D

Crazy Joe
05-16-2002, 10:35 PM
lol, man, if you had seen it mentioned here, you probably also saw that there are a million other threads about this game, and nobody knows for sure what is going on.

The consensus is that it will probably come out, but no word on a date.

*edit* by the way, welcome to XBA!! :p

Dre
05-16-2002, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Hickboy
So is GTA3 coming to Xbox for sure?

Just curious if anyone knows anything more about his wonderfull game. The PC version just went gold today and will be in stores May 22. So does this mean that the Box's version is next? And if so will it take as long to go to Xbox as it did to go from PS2 to PC? The only mention I have ever heard of this game on the Xbox was here. There is no mention of it on Rockstars site as well.

Hick:D

welcome to the boards... the reason gort is laughing is because this is VERY typical of new members on the boards. They almost all seem to make their first thread GTA3 related. Its kind of become an "inside joke" to most members. Some idiot might flame you, but hey... how are you supposed to know better right? Anyhoo.. NOTHING is concrete concerning GTA3 and Xbox.. no official announcements have been made, only rumors. We might learn more at E3. Anyhoo, once again.. welcome.

Boomer
05-17-2002, 07:00 AM
Hey! welcome to XBA

(just a little correction)
GTA3 for pc hits stores on the 21st ;)

OppiumNitrates
05-17-2002, 09:35 AM
nothing 4 sure yet but im sure we'll eighter get GTA3 w/ some extras for GTA Miami or whatever the next one that comes out is. . . .Rockstar should send something our way i mean it is another couple of million games they would sell

Btw Wecome to the only Xbox site worth your time . . . .

sinizuh
05-17-2002, 09:49 AM
GTA3 PC-to-Xbox is much better than GTA3 PS2-to-Xbox

Kraft
05-17-2002, 09:51 AM
*shouts out a resounding WHO CARES?*

*realizes people in this thread probably do*

sorry:confused:

dougi3000
05-17-2002, 11:38 AM
yesureee..
if you want it that bad, just get a PS2 and the game..
or grab the PC version. :)

with the new PS2 price.. i am probably going to pick one up soon