PDA

View Full Version : Duality

dave_m123
05-17-2002, 11:57 AM
Has anyone seen the new Duality movie? I have to say that WOW this looks very impressive and looks like a Next Generation version of Metal Gear Solid to me well in part. I like the whole matrix/hacking type setting to the game as well. Anyone know when this game will be out?

l Maximus l
05-17-2002, 12:21 PM
I'm not sure when it comes out, however, I am also equally as impressed and pumped up for Duality!!! :D

JimmieDoogan
05-17-2002, 01:14 PM
GOD I WANT THIS FREAKIN GAME. It looks so beatiful. So far the most impressive things I've seen on XBOX come from this company, and I've never heard of them before. I think both Duality and Strident look amazing. I can't wait for either of these games, and I hope they do well. From what I can tell, I've not seen more advanced graphics. Lets hope, all goes well with these games. I think this dev has a great beat on the graphics Xbox can handle.

l Maximus l
05-17-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by JimmieDoogan
GOD I WANT THIS FREAKIN GAME. It looks so beatiful. So far the most impressive things I've seen on XBOX come from this company, and I've never heard of them before. I think both Duality and Strident look amazing. I can't wait for either of these games, and I hope they do well. From what I can tell, I've not seen more advanced graphics. Lets hope, all goes well with these games. I think this dev has a great beat on the graphics Xbox can handle.

Dude, you know your games, man! Both Duality and Strident appear to be the most brilliant games in regards to graphics that the XBox has coming thus far! I agree and nice call! :)

JimmieDoogan
05-17-2002, 05:25 PM
No one else is interested in this game but Max, Dave and I... come on!!!!!! One of the most graphically insane games ever seen and no one but us three want it... something is definatly wrong with this place....

TEA
05-17-2002, 08:30 PM
Duality?Strident¿
What's the info on these game/s?I never heard of 'em somebody please let me know what they're about.

Ultron-9
05-17-2002, 08:31 PM
You may have to try other forums for the hype. This game looks good so far, but let's hope the gameplay is solid.