PDA

View Full Version : bring back these sega games

hulkamaniac1
05-17-2002, 11:23 PM
sega please bring wonderboy,great baseball,shinobi,rocky,goldenaxe,rampage,bubble bobble,california games, choplifter,double dragon,hang on,joe montana football...lol,,,,ninja gaiden, outrun,paperboy and dont forget alex in wonderland and altered beast

Scarlet Spider
05-17-2002, 11:38 PM
sorry if this is off topic, but to quote vince mcmahn
HULKAMANIA SUCKS!!!!

nWo 4-life!!!

anyway, rampage wasnt made by sega, i dont think.
altered beast, is that the one where you turn into a wolf?
if so, that would make a phat xbox game!!
shinobi sucked.

hulkamaniac1
05-18-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Scarlet Spider
sorry if this is off topic, but to quote vince mcmahn
HULKAMANIA SUCKS!!!!

nWo 4-life!!!

anyway, rampage wasnt made by sega, i dont think.
altered beast, is that the one where you turn into a wolf?
if so, that would make a phat xbox game!!
shinobi sucked. hulkamania 4 life

if u go 2 allgameguide.com under platform type sega master system ull see all the game that ever came out on it.

sinizuh
05-18-2002, 12:56 AM
Sega said that they are going to release old sega games on xbox... like "Best of Sega" games from all their consoles, including Dreamcast...

Nato King
05-18-2002, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by hulkamaniac1
sega please bring wonderboy,great baseball,shinobi,rocky,goldenaxe,rampage,bubble bobble,california games, choplifter,double dragon,hang on,joe montana football...lol,,,,ninja gaiden, outrun,paperboy and dont forget alex in wonderland and altered beast

From you big sega list the only games that I want to come out for the xbox is:

Goldenaxe
Rampage 3D
Double Dragon
Ninja Gaiden
paperboy

Not saying that the other games are dumb but I will like to see these more than the others.:)

hulkamaniac1
05-18-2002, 12:57 PM
the safari hunt game that was built in the system and remember those buttons u had 2 press when ur sega mastem system started,u had 2 do the code and that game MAZE came on

RadRider
05-18-2002, 01:01 PM
No! Don't bring back any sega games. In fact Sega, just stop making games altogether! But who am I kidding? That'd never happen. The most I can do is ignore these games, or rent them and get furiously frustrated at the typically horrid control schemes, sub-standard graphics and boring or insane gameplay.

X-Ray
05-18-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by hulkamaniac1
hulkamania 4 life

if u go 2 allgameguide.com under platform type sega master system ull see all the game that ever came out on it.

That's great news! I played and loved those games when I was a kid!