PDA

View Full Version : Virtua Fighter for Xbox

spliffdUP
05-18-2002, 12:13 AM
On IGN.com theres an article for insiders about Virtua Fighter Evolution. Anybody with IGN insider read this? I just wanna know if its Virtua Fighter 4 or something totally different. If anybody knows please post some info. Thanks

X-Ray
05-18-2002, 10:46 PM
If your hunch is right...well I won't care but I'm sure its good news;)

GRAVEDIGGER
06-02-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by X-Ray
If your hunch is right...well I won't care but I'm sure its good news;)

LoL..Silly Addicts.

Untill next time...:mad:

Knight
06-02-2002, 10:34 PM
I bet you Virtua Fighter Evolution isn't a new version of VF4!!

cityson
06-04-2002, 07:08 PM
VF evo. might put all the characters from VF1-VF4. I donno....just guessed :)

Snoopy7548
06-04-2002, 07:17 PM
VF evolution is crap. there was a story about it comin to the gamecube a while back. its not a fighting game, its an rpg i think

spliffdUP
06-05-2002, 02:17 AM
The Virtua Fighter RPG game for GC is a totally different game. It will probably play like Shenmue which was originaly supposed to be a Virtua Fighter RPG.

GRAVEDIGGER
06-05-2002, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by spliffdUP
The Virtua Fighter RPG game for GC is a totally different game. It will probably play like Shenmue which was originaly supposed to be a Virtua Fighter RPG.

A Virtua Fighter RPG? WTF? And they think that sh** is gonna fly?

spliffdUP
06-11-2002, 06:18 PM
I found out on IGN that VF Evolution is gonna be VF4 with 2 new characters and a few new stages. One of the new guys is a vampire type character, he looks crazy but out of place in a VF game. It also sounds like its gonna be online, but they dont say what systems its coming out for. Im pretty sure it will come out for Xbox cause only the hardcore PS2 Virtua Fighter fans would buy a whole new game for just 2 more characters.

y2kash_14
06-13-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER

A Virtua Fighter RPG? WTF? And they think that sh** is gonna fly?

actually Shenmue was kinda like a VF RPG, and it was pretty succesful

GRAVEDIGGER
06-13-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by y2kash_14

actually Shenmue was kinda like a VF RPG, and it was pretty succesful

Good point, but we all know Virtua Fighter, and i doubt it would be good as an RPG. But we'll see what happens.

Casper
06-14-2002, 09:50 AM
At a private showing, Sega revealed today the next iteration of AM2's Virtua Fighter series: Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution. The enhanced version of Virtua Fighter 4 is being developed specifically for arcades for now.

Gamers who got to try out Evolution were able to play as two new characters, Brad Burns and Goh Hinogami. Brad uses kickboxing techniques, and little is known about Goh so far other than that he uses an unorthodox style. In addition to the two characters, there are also two brand-new modes: Quest mode and Mission mode, in which you have various specific tasks to perform.

There's no specific release date set yet, but the arcade testing is going well and a wider release should happen sometime after that. Unfortunately, there's been no mention so far of a U.S. version.

Gamers.com (http://www.gamers.com/news/1174386)

The lil images I have seen so far are garbage, but it's still way too early to tell. Expect this not to come out until about Q1 of 2003, if we're lucky ;)