PDA

View Full Version : Hunter the Reckoning question...

Marc
05-18-2002, 02:06 AM
I head if you preorder Hunter you get a free copy of night of the living dead. Has anyone else heard this or did I get confused with another game on another console like Resident Evil?

y2kash_14
05-18-2002, 03:09 AM
yes i heard this too.

Marc
05-18-2002, 12:08 PM
Anyone know what store you need to order it from to make this happen? Gamestop knew nothing about it.

RadRider
05-18-2002, 12:09 PM
Probably Electronics Boutique, possibly Futureshop.

VAN
05-18-2002, 02:39 PM
You have to pre-order the game directly from Interplay to get the free DVD:

http://www.interplay-store.com/product.asp?part_no=FG-XBX-1294-0&find%5Fcategory=&find%5Fdescription=&find%5Fpart%5Fdesc=&IPPC=ip_324

Shoua
05-18-2002, 03:49 PM
you also get the free dvd when you preorder from EB

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf%5Fid=219624&mscssid=B5G4Q7ALTNR88M7L8MCK3JKTTE5493M1

Marc
05-18-2002, 04:45 PM
Is it worth it to get it from infogames? Which is cheaper?

Van! I used to be from Spartanburg SC.

Kortiz
05-18-2002, 05:15 PM
Spartanburg SC? my grandparents and my dad were born there, i was there last spring break.....it was great, we got to meet Cotton Owens and David Pierson. I got pics of em too. I didnt get much out of it ecept that these 2 jokers were the best at one time.....but my dad and grandpa sure got a kick out of it. they used to watch these jokers.....anyway near Chesney and near Strawberry Hill.

yall know Bobby Johnson? big paint joker around there.....hes my uncle

ahh well, prob got no idea who the flip these jokers are anyway see yas

btw, im getting hunter from bestbuy, comes out the 22nd where im at. guy there said it is supposed to show up the 26th inside the store but they get them like a week earlier....i reckon they could be lieing to me but ehh......

Marc
05-18-2002, 05:31 PM
I used to live in Chesnee, so I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Those guys are legendary race car drivers. I hope to move back there soon. That place is down home. I think I'm gonna get the game from gamestop. The manager there is a good lookin blonde and I don't really care about the free DVD that much. If it was that great, it wouldn't be free.

Hugh_Jass
05-18-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Marc
I head if you preorder Hunter you get a free copy of night of the living dead. Has anyone else heard this or did I get confused with another game on another console like Resident Evil?

Free is generally good, but if you are a true fan of the film you should definitely buy the version published by Elite. It has a superior transfer and TWO audio commentaries, which are excellent.