PDA

View Full Version : ill swallow your soul,evil dead!

DIGITAL
05-18-2002, 01:30 PM
Evil dead fistfull of boomstick coming out for the xbox,an guess who helped make the game besides ash http://xbox.ign.com/objects/482/482003.html

Halo of Flies
05-18-2002, 02:31 PM
I love the Evil Dead movies but when I bought the last game I only played it for ten minutes. 'Nuff said... :(

RadRider
05-18-2002, 02:31 PM
Sweet. I hope it's far, far better than the Playstation and Dreamcast one. Bruce Campbell is one of my favorite actors, and until this game comes out, the closest I'll get to playing him in Evil Dead will be with a skin and chainsaw mod for Rune.

DIGITAL
05-19-2002, 01:40 AM
this games gonna be alot better then then the dreamcast one,cause sam was a major part in devolping this game,an by the way sam did a great job on spiderman the movie

Hellraisr
05-19-2002, 09:18 AM
I've always loved Evil Dead. I saw the first one when I was about 9 years old or something.

I have Evil Dead: Hail To THe King for PC, and this is he Playstation/Dreamcast one that someone else mentioned earlier.

It is a pretty crappy game unfortunately. Ever since I heard about the new Evil Dead game I have been hoping it would be released on X-Box

Glad to hear that it will :)

Hail to the king baby