PDA

View Full Version : Pso Question(s)

Icey_Princess
05-18-2002, 02:01 PM
Well it is true one of the slew of online games promised for the xbox to come out later this year will be PSO (but GC is getting it first) and it got me to thinking will the GC and XBOX versons play together on the same ships?

MixMasta
05-18-2002, 02:04 PM
from ewaht i know, gc is getting pso ch 1 and ch 2. xbox is just getting pso. i think they are different versions but none the less they wouldnt be combatible since they are for different platforms.

RadRider
05-18-2002, 02:05 PM
No. The GC version doesn't work with the Dreamcast version. Sega said it was possible to make those two work together, but that they wouldn't go through the overhead to make it happen. So it is safe to then conclude that the Xbox version won't work with either the GC or Dreamcast versions.

Icey_Princess
05-18-2002, 02:17 PM
The reason i ask this is because im getting the next version that comes out (which is more than likely the Gc version). I have a feeling there would be Pso wars if Gc and Xbox players played togeather thow. :(

RadRider
05-18-2002, 02:25 PM
Yeah, it'd be cool. But I'd definitely say the versions won't work together. Frankly, I'd just not buy any version of the game. I hate that game, and most Sega games, but apparently it's just me.
Have fun!

Icey_Princess
05-18-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by RadRider
Yeah, it'd be cool. But I'd definitely say the versions won't work together. Frankly, I'd just not buy any version of the game. I hate that game, and most Sega games, but apparently it's just me.
Have fun! Pso is an excellent game :p