PDA

View Full Version : Head Set

kornavs19
05-18-2002, 08:02 PM
I was reading this magazine I got at KB Toys, and it was 70 reasons why u should have an X-Box.. And as i was reading it said something about online gaming and that during the summer there coming out with a head set so u can talk to your fellow players..... Thats so hot.. They didnt give a price but its goanna b great.. They said u can talk to your team and taunt the others with a thing they might make called a voice emulator which changes your voice... So u can taunt your opponents with a darth vader voice... Then they said : Wouldnt it be cool to play a game like rainbow six, and control your team by voice. When your in an intense situation, instead of going through the menu, u could just say cover me , or flank left and your team will do what u say.... I think that would be so cool. What about u? :)

fear_this
05-18-2002, 08:09 PM
Yeah its called the Xbox Communicator. They have a paragraph of information on it in the new OXM magazine #7, the one with the doa3 update. Its pretty interesting. You should read it.

fear_this
05-18-2002, 08:09 PM
BTW, Whats with you and kb? is that like the only store you go to? Lol, i usually go to EB.

faceoff508
05-18-2002, 08:11 PM
Yeah its called the Xbox Communicater and It will define the face of gaming??

kornavs19
05-18-2002, 08:14 PM
lol... haha. Nah this is the first time i have been there in about 2 years... I was shopping at Bob's Stores, and in that strip of stores is a KB. So i went in outta interest of asking them if they knew if GTA III was coming out and the ladys like: IDK anything about video games... I just laughed.... I dont have an EB around here. I have Toys"R"US, Comp USA, Target, PC Richards, Circut City, The WIZ and Best buy. I never goto PC Richards or Circuit City though. :)

kornavs19
05-18-2002, 08:15 PM
o yea.. p.s.
I dont have OXM.... But i thought i just might mention it cause i think that is really neat..

Shorezy
05-19-2002, 06:20 PM
Ya man i'm looking very forward to the communcater. Asking for cover will only be ONE of the many possibilities. Can't wait.

tamim
05-19-2002, 06:26 PM
If u guyz wanna check out how it will feel, check out this video: http://xboxmaniak.com/?page=video2&nbr=7

Thanx to Patience of FXB :D

Frostberg
05-19-2002, 09:16 PM
You need to pick up Junes OXM, theres a sweet article involving the communicator and voice reginition and such...mmm cant wait tin i net the new issue next week...

Xtopia
05-19-2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by fear_this
BTW, Whats with you and kb? is that like the only store you go to? Lol, i usually go to EB.

Long time no see. I hope your familly probs worked out and you can get back to more important things....like XBox!:D

GRAVEDIGGER
05-20-2002, 07:04 PM
Definately cant wait for the communicator to hit stores!

Untill next time...:mad: