PDA

View Full Version : Whats the deal.....

Highlite23
05-18-2002, 09:11 PM
You know i'm getting used to Fanboys, Flamers, and people who just want to get under your skin, but i don't get this.....

"No Exclusive games"
"My XBOX is collecting Dust"
"Nothing but ports"
"No good games"
"Too short"
On and On and On..........

I'm not insinuating that every game out is a masterpiece, but there are enough quality games out for the "Average" & above average gamer.

I don't understand, but it seems some "Hardcore" gamers, I'm assuming, do nothing but complain. They can't seem to find one good thing about there investment. Now i'm XBOX all the way, but i have enough intelegence to admitt that GC & PS2 are nice systems also.

Is it really that bad, or is it just "Stylish" that there is no game made worthy of your approval?

Honestlly, and i don't want to loose XBOXer's, but if you feel like it's such a waste, and your patience has run out......get rid of your XBOX and get whatever.

Although i'm sure you'll eventually be back.;)

Frostberg
05-18-2002, 09:14 PM
Yep, but the dumbass fanboys wont change their ways

faceoff508
05-18-2002, 09:18 PM
Stupid Fanboys

Master Gracey
05-18-2002, 09:21 PM
Dude... this is at least the second or third time you've posted this topic in the last week.

I thought it was pretty clear that it all comes down to personal taste. I despise sci-fi, can't stand anime or comic books, get bored with sports games and am not a big fan of FPSs... for someone like me, there has been almost nothing released so far that is of any interest. The PS2 had this same problem after it was released.

And saying you should get rid of your Xbox because you don't like the game lineup is ridiculous. There are some great exclusive titles coming out, just nothing stellar so far.

I don't see why we keep flogging this dead horse...

EDIT: If you don't like people saying this kind of stuff, DON'T READ IT!!! That's the beauty of the written medium... you can make that kind of choice.

Highlite23
05-18-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Master Gracey
Dude... this is at least the second or third time you've posted this topic in the last week.

I thought it was pretty clear that it all comes down to personal taste. I despise sci-fi, can't stand anime or comic books, get bored with sports games and am not a big fan of FPSs... for someone like me, there has been almost nothing released so far that is of any interest. The PS2 had this same problem after it was released.

And saying you should get rid of your Xbox because you don't like the game lineup is ridiculous. There are some great exclusive titles coming out, just nothing stellar so far.

I don't see why we keep flogging this dead horse...

EDIT: If you don't like people saying this kind of stuff, DON'T READ IT!!! That's the beauty of the written medium... you can make that kind of choice.

Master, i'm sorry if i seem redundant. It seems in the last few days the crying over these subjects is overwhelming.

As far as not reading the posts, well, i'm trying to understand. Maybe i am some loser who likes any software tossed in my face.

But this is still about having fun isn't it??

I try to be constructive, but dude if it's taht bad, move on.

If i buy a game i don't like i post a review, i don't come in here and cry about it..."It Sucks, xbox sucks"

Maybe i'm not communicating my point well enough, Sorry.

Master Gracey
05-18-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by highlite23

Master, i'm sorry if i seem redundant. It seems in the last few days the crying over these subjects is overwhelming.

As far as not reading the posts, well, i'm trying to understand. Maybe i am some loser who likes any software tossed in my face.

But this is still about having fun isn't it??

I try to be constructive, but dude if it's taht bad, move on.

If i buy a game i don't like i post a review, i don't come in here and cry about it..."It Sucks, xbox sucks"

Maybe i'm not communicating my point well enough, Sorry.

I think you got your point across now, and it's a good one. Sorry I was so negative... it's been a long, frustrating day.

I understand exactly where you're coming from. I'm not too happy with the game lineup thus far, but I still love my Xbox because it's an investment in what's going to be an amazing future. And you're absolutely correct about the "move on" comment. Why dwell on the negative? I believe George Harrison said it best:

"Now the darkness only stays at night time
In the morning it will fade away
Daylight is good at arriving at the right time
It's not always going to be this grey
All things must pass"

Highlite23
05-18-2002, 09:46 PM
Not a problem dude, had a few of those days myself.;)