PDA

View Full Version : Info on RAW 2 + screenshots

JADE8704
05-19-2002, 04:33 PM
hey whats up everyone...haven't been on here in awhile...anyways, i was going through gamespot.com when i saw Wolrd Wrestling Entertainment (RAW 2)...the pics look ok...they say they re-did the graphics, gameplay, and more...lets jut hope its nothing like RAW

so if ur interested, go and check it out...http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/vgnews/051502/raw2/raw_screen012.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/vgnews/051502/raw2/raw_screen016.jpg

if this has been posted before...my bad

-eddy-

tamim
05-19-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by JADE8704
hey whats up everyone...haven't been on here in awhile...anyways, i was going through gamespot.com when i saw Wolrd Wrestling Entertainment (RAW 2)...the pics look ok...they say they re-did the graphics, gameplay, and more...lets jut hope its nothing like RAW

so if ur interested, go and check it out...

if this has been posted before...my bad

-eddy-

Well, theres anothe website other than that ******* gamespot which has those screenshots and u dont have to pay for em. its www.wwfwrestlinggames.com
and it has a rare screenshot of nWo.

This game looks awesome to me ;) I m a hardcore wrestling fan and i will get all the wrestling games that will come out. Have RAW and getting LOW :D

GRAVEDIGGER
05-26-2002, 10:14 PM
Nice find Jade...i'll definately be getting this game, especially after seeing that clip. Hopefully they drop the gameplay of the first raw, and make a new one...cause the first one basically sucked!

Untill next time...:mad:

Crazy Joe
05-27-2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by tamim

Well, theres anothe website other than that ******* gamespot which has those screenshots and u dont have to pay for em. its www.wwfwrestlinggames.com
and it has a rare screenshot of nWo.

This game looks awesome to me ;) I m a hardcore wrestling fan and i will get all the wrestling games that will come out. Have RAW and getting LOW :D

I can't find any info about RAW 2 on that website, all I can find is RAW 1 stuff.