PDA

View Full Version : Most Anticipated Games of 2002

tWoTOMA
05-19-2002, 08:38 PM
1. Grand Theft Auto 3/4/Miami/Vice City/Whatever!
2. Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance - The best fighting series ever goes next-gen.
3. Project Ego - The undisputed King of Xbox hype.
4. Sega 2K3/ESPN Sports Games - The playability of 2K combined with the presentation of ESPN.
5. Brute Force - C&C meets Halo?
6. Metal Gear Solid X/Substance/2/3/etc. - Who doesn't like these games?
7. Fellowship of the Ring - Definately the greatest fantasy ever told. Will it be the greatest ever played?
8. Knights of the Old Republic - Please don't use Obi-Wan's engine! Make a GOOD Star WArs game for once please!
9. State of Emergency - Imagine the deatil of 100 peope on screen for the Xbox.
10. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell & Ghost Recon - Any reason not to look forward to Rainbow Six spin offs?

faceoff508
05-19-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by tWoTOMA
1. Grand Theft Auto 3/4/Miami/Vice City/Whatever!
2. Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance - The best fighting series ever goes next-gen.
3. Project Ego - The undisputed King of Xbox hype.
4. Sega 2K3/ESPN Sports Games - The playability of 2K combined with the presentation of ESPN.
5. Brute Force - C&C meets Halo?
6. Metal Gear Solid X/Substance/2/3/etc. - Who doesn't like these games?
7. Fellowship of the Ring - Definately the greatest fantasy ever told. Will it be the greatest ever played?
8. Knights of the Old Republic - Please don't use Obi-Wan's engine! Make a GOOD Star WArs game for once please!
9. State of Emergency - Imagine the deatil of 100 peope on screen for the Xbox.
10. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell & Ghost Recon - Any reason not to look forward to Rainbow Six spin offs?

Most of the games I agree with you... the only thing you frogot is Unreal Championship, MechAssualt, and Enclace, Duality!

thebruce
05-19-2002, 08:51 PM
Morrowind! (comes out in AUGUST here in the UK for the XBOX)

faceoff508
05-19-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by thebruce
Morrowind! (comes out in AUGUST here in the UK for the XBOX)

Wow, thats along wait! Must be hard living there!

thebruce
05-19-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508

Wow, thats along wait! Must be hard living there!

I survive :D

edit:// your winky smiley is a kissy smilie!? -> ;)

people will think I'm *** or something!

faceoff508
05-19-2002, 09:13 PM
So why does it take that long for games to get there? Your just across from America, it should be easy to ship games there? Right?

thebruce
05-19-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508
So why does it take that long for games to get there? Your just across from America, it should be easy to ship games there? Right?

NTSC to PAL conversion is what takes all those months I believe...

Our TVs have 625 lines at 50 Hz and yours have 525 at 60Hz or something like that anyways...