PDA

View Full Version : First Look: XBOX LiVE ViDeO... check it out for me.

wweomaniac
05-19-2002, 11:21 PM
I came across this video of first looks at XBOX live. It won't work for me though!!!

Can someone else try this for me and tell me if it works?? Its located at an xbox site called: http://www.xbox2k.com/movies/xboxonline.php

Xtopia
05-19-2002, 11:25 PM
No it does not work...but there are already 100 threads about this...;)

wweomaniac
05-19-2002, 11:39 PM
really??!?!? And I didn't know aboot this till now?!?!

OppiumNitrates
05-19-2002, 11:46 PM
no way that video worked for me

Dark Master . . . . LoL . . . . but the concept was awsome

nice find. ... . .

*waits more impatiently untill E3*

RadRider
05-20-2002, 12:26 AM
Awesome video. Truly excellent. Did anybody else notice that the voice commander plugs into the controller? Just as I was thinking it should. Things are unfolding nicely now... Very nicely indeed. :D

Nerrad529
05-20-2002, 12:32 AM
Can't wait i'am bored of playing one player my brother is constantly working.

LynxFX
05-20-2002, 12:38 AM
This is still the concept video done and released last year. I'm sure alot has changed since then, minus the fact that the voice commander plugs into the controller. Everything else was glorified PR.

Sure will be cool if it does work like that though. Can't wait to see what it looks like with ACTUAL games at E3.

Shorezy
05-20-2002, 12:44 AM
Man I.....THats.....I donno.....I'M SPEECHLESS!!! THAT VID IS SICK! If that's what it gunna be about, than i already have it!! MAN that looks unbelivable! awsome post

sinizuh
05-20-2002, 01:34 AM
yea... this was shown at last years CES con (i think) it shows xbox live nicely... but the acting and idea behind the "story" is lame D:

l Maximus l
05-20-2002, 02:37 AM
I've seen this video several times. It definately keeps me pumped up for XBox Live...but, I must admit, the more you watch it, the more corny the dude is :D

E-Xbox
05-20-2002, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
I've seen this video several times. It definately keeps me pumped up for XBox Live...but, I must admit, the more you watch it, the more corny the dude is :D
lol!
that guy is gonna be u!
hehe....
oh well...the vid is pretty cool...
i cant wait for xbox live to come out...

peace

wweomaniac
05-20-2002, 09:46 AM
It still doesn't work for me!!!!! Doesn anyone have an idea why??

Streaming video usually always work for me...
I have the latest version os MP...
if its a question aboot codecs... I have em all.

gawd

OppiumNitrates
05-20-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by sinizuh
yea... this was shown at last years CES con (i think) it shows xbox live nicely... but the acting and idea behind the "story" is lame D:

com'n dude the acting was flawless . . . Dark Master should win a daytime emmy for his performance. . .

i hear that they r consumor testing XBL anyone know how to apply or get on a list to be apart of that??

JJaX
05-20-2002, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates

com'n dude the acting was flawless . . . Dark Master should win a daytime emmy for his performance. . .

i hear that they r consumor testing XBL anyone know how to apply or get on a list to be apart of that??

Im sure you have to live in the washington area......
Ive checked the Web for gaming jobs and most seem to be in washington or Chicago.

OppiumNitrates
05-20-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

Im sure you have to live in the washington area......
Ive checked the Web for gaming jobs and most seem to be in washington or Chicago.

yeah but if they r gunna consumer test XBL doing it in only one state is a mistake . . . . . and i dont think microsoft will make that mistake

besides its not a job u have to pay 49.99 for the year trial subscription and it includes the communicator and i think that it also includes a game or 2 . . . . not totaly sure though iv been looking around and cant come up with anything anyone with a link please post . . . .greatly appreciated

l Maximus l
05-20-2002, 01:01 PM
Hey, JJaX...do you have some information about being a beta tester for XBox Live? If there are spots open for Washingtonians, I'm all over it! I'm in Seattle!

Man, if I was a beta tester I would give all of you dudes the skinny on all the details! :)