PDA

View Full Version : Is this weird to you???

XboXtremist
05-20-2002, 02:11 AM
I think it may be some form of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), but...

...I get really upset when the plastic covering on the Xbox DVD cases get scratches on them. I bought a DVD tower so that the game cases wouldn't be touching each other (seperated by an inch or two), that way they wouldn't get scratched up.

Is that weird??? I am a freak about trying to keep the cases in pristine order.

And don't even get me started on the actual game discs.

OEM Alien
05-20-2002, 02:14 AM
i don't know, maybe you just like to keep your sheit in good condition.
do you wash your hands alot ?

Dre
Originally posted by XboXtremist
I think it may be some form of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), but...

...I get really upset when the plastic covering on the Xbox DVD cases get scratches on them. I bought a DVD tower so that the game cases wouldn't be touching each other (seperated by an inch or two), that way they wouldn't get scratched up.

Is that weird??? I am a freak about trying to keep the cases in pristine order.

And don't even get me started on the actual game discs.

I don't see anything wrong with taking the utmost care of your system. I mean you did pay quite a bit of $$ for all of it.

If you start putting them in vacuum-sealed containers with dust-particle annihilators and examining em under microscope all the while playing Halo...then I'd say you've got a problem brewing :)

l Maximus l
No...not wierd...it appears that you have your priorities in perfect order :D

RadRider
Hell no, you just really value these things. Personally, I don't really care about my Xbox cases or stuff. But I just bought Morrowind the other day, and I'm kinda like that. I leave the cd laying out and i'm really not careful at all, but whenever I handle the actual game cd, I treat it like the holy grail.

Some people have wierd mannerisms, yours is probably nothing major.

E-Xbox
05-20-2002, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
No...not wierd...it appears that you have your priorities in perfect order :D

lol
max's priority list

1xbox and beer
2.xbox and beer
3.xbox and beer
4.xbox and beer
5.xbox and beer
6.xbox and beer
7.xbox and beer
8.xbox and beer
9.xbox and beer
10.xbox and beer
50. everthing else

hehe

peace

Kraft
05-20-2002, 09:32 AM
I religiously clean my box's exterior even though it doesn't matter. I also dust and occasionally wash my controllers with a damp cloth so it doesn't build up too much gunk (air in St. Louis is nasty, it will grime anything up). Not the biggest stickler on my cases, though I do have a filled 50 dvd rack, my favorite part is to have my 7 green boxes sitting at the very top :)