PDA

View Full Version : E3 Roundup: To those goin' to the show.

Stiffy
05-20-2002, 01:39 PM
Can you feel it? In two days we're gonna see first hand what the Xbox has been dying to show us. If you're an E3 virgin like myself, I imagine you're feeling the same giddyness I'm feeling right now. I feel like a friggin kid again! This is definitely gonna be a good time. I mean, how can someone NOT have a good time at a place where Mr. T is at?

For all those going, I'd love to meet you all at the TXB booth. I'm going to be bringing a digital camera along, so we'll definitely have to get some pix to post on this forum. I've been telling people to meet at the booth on Thursday at noon for a group photo. Also, we're gonna be doing some bar hoppin' this week, so if you're interested, meet us at the booth.

Till then, I hope everyone has safe travels for this great event!

Stiffy
05-20-2002, 05:53 PM
Oh, by the way...Huckleberry...if you read this, I promise to bring Stacy Keebler back for you!:D

Xbox Owner
05-20-2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Stiffy
Oh, by the way...Huckleberry...if you read this, I promise to bring Stacy Keebler back for you!:D
I want stacy!!

Stiffy
05-20-2002, 06:01 PM
Sorry Xbox Owner, but you know the rules. Huckleberry called her first. I'll try to get good ol' Bill Gates for you.

Xbox Owner
05-20-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Stiffy
Sorry Xbox Owner, but you know the rules. Huckleberry called her first. I'll try to get good ol' Bill Gates for you.

Nah, that's ok..haha

Get my torrie wilson:D