PDA

View Full Version : Tony Hawk 4 Screen Shots!

melon
05-21-2002, 04:10 AM
THPS4 Screen Shots....I WANT IT!

They are all at:
www.xboxexclusive.com (http://www.xboxexclusive.com)

Xbox Owner
05-21-2002, 05:42 AM
Thanks Dude! There pretty sweet as of so far. I'm just a little bit worried people are losing intrest in the thps' series, it is kind of getting old. But thanks!!:)

Halo of Flies
05-21-2002, 06:46 AM
Looks cool but why do the boards look far more detailed than the people?

http://www.xboxexclusive.com/screens/Tony_Hawk_4/03.jpg

WynnFire
05-21-2002, 09:59 AM
Nice shots except what system are they for? Can't be Xbox because the pics are heavily jaggied. Unless it's an early shot where they haven't turned on Anti-Aliasing yet. Either way, I will still get it. Tony Hawk 3 was the first Anti-Aliased game on the Xbox, I hope they do the same with this on.

anthrax0r
05-21-2002, 10:02 AM
With the inclusion of a mini-games in thps4 me thinks the developers are trying hard to make the game from getting as stale as possible.

Though some of the screenshots do look a bit on the recycled side if you know what i mean ;)

Spaztic
05-21-2002, 10:40 AM
tony hawk is getting old! I don't care about this game!

Ninja Scroll
05-21-2002, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by bryanhls
tony hawk is getting old! I don't care about this game!

I dont mean be a party pooper, but isnt Tony Hawk's 15 minutes of fame over yet?
4 skate boarding games deep and people are still crazy about this series?
I dont get it, then again, im not a extreme videogame fan of this gerne.:rolleyes:

JJaX
05-21-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

I dont mean be a party pooper, but isnt Tony Hawk's 15 minutes of fame over yet?
4 skate boarding games deep and people are still crazy about this series?
I dont get it, then again, im not a extreme videogame fan of this gerne.:rolleyes:

Agreed, THPS has not changed muched.......
It does get old pretty fast. After i got THPS3 i only went through it once, i was all Tony hawked OUt after playing THPS2 on DC and THPS2x on xbox.

Ninja Scroll
05-21-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

Agreed, THPS has not changed muched.......
It does get old pretty fast. After i got THPS3 i only went through it once, i was all Tony hawked OUt after playing THPS2 on DC and THPS2x on xbox.

Dont worry JJax, I played the game only on the OXM demo disc and noticed I was not missing anything.
Im just not a fan of extreme games and am very surprised this series is still selling strong numbers.
btw, do you still own those copies of TH on your Xbox?

**cough*trade em joints im kid*cough** :eek:

Xtopia
05-21-2002, 11:31 AM
I agree, TH is old. Let the game R.I.P.!:eek:

X-Ray
05-21-2002, 12:53 PM
I have to say I never really got into teh THPS line. The gameplay just seems so pointless! I prefer most games to them. Sure...they're fun for a few minutes but for my tastes, they're only worth renting.

Liquid Gears
05-21-2002, 01:02 PM
I'll never get sick of these games. What the heII is the matter with you guys? Tony Hawk kicks @$$!!!! I can't wait for this game!!!

Ninja Scroll
05-21-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by X-Ray
I have to say I never really got into teh THPS line. The gameplay just seems so pointless! I prefer most games to them. Sure...they're fun for a few minutes but for my tastes, they're only worth renting.

For my taste their only worth burning, ..or flushing in da toilet- Ninja Style!:cool:

Nerrad529
05-21-2002, 02:39 PM
I like thps it's a fun game, but there all mostly the same. I'll probally grab the 4th one anyway.

E-Xbox
05-21-2002, 02:57 PM
i cant wait...
i love all thps games..
from the first time i play thps 1 on PSone to finishing thps 3 like 20 times...
i still love the series...
plus it is one of the most successful series in history..

peace

Shorezy
05-21-2002, 03:02 PM
Man sweet find! I want it too! It looks sick!