PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided on Xbox...

xboxgamer142
05-21-2002, 05:51 AM
LucasArts recenty announced that the massively multiplayer online RPG - Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided will be available for Xbox as well as PS2 and PC Windows. The PC Windows version will be available December 2002 and the Xbox and PS2 versions have no release date set yet. The Xbox is an excellent console for Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided, especially because of the broadband capability.

I was wondering, if I get Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided, will I have to buy a modem? Also I live in Europe, but I have a US Xbox, will I still be able to hook up to the Internet on my Xbox?

Remember, Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided is the first game on Xbox that occurs during the classic Star Wars Trilogy. LucasArts will reveal further details soon.

Dre
05-21-2002, 07:58 AM
1) your xbox does not have a modem. It has an ethernet port so you can connect it to something else (hub, router, pc, etc.) to share an internet broadband connection.

2) As far as I know, your US xbox should be able to go online in Europe. Ethernet ports are not region-specific last I heard, so you should not encounter any problems.