PDA

View Full Version : Warning!

Spaztic
05-21-2002, 11:46 AM
Just wanting to let you all know that I am getting my cable modem saturday! Expect to see me on gamespy shortly after! Me and my friend have never been defeated online, so I would like to have a challange *max & jaxx*. Just letting you all know I am now going to be a dominate force on gamespy! I am looking forward to see and playing everyone here.....This has been such a good week. I get a cable modem saturday, get hunter today, and then I am off Monday! I will be in pure xbox bliss!

Ninja Scroll
05-21-2002, 11:49 AM
WHAT!!
You better come and challenge da XBA Icon- Ninja Jubei boy!

Wait a sec...:confused: .. im not on gamespy!:o

Oh well, have fun getting creamed by Jjax!:D

Xtopia
05-21-2002, 11:49 AM
You make me laugh! I'll take you downtown, boy! J/K...but sure, lets play. I have to get a new XBox (Ethernet card broke) but that should be fixed by this weekend.

BTW~Don't use Laggsp..err gamespy, use XBConnect. It is so much better! go to www.xbconnect.com to download the software!

See you at the gulch!

Spaztic
05-21-2002, 11:56 AM
Hell ya bring it!
does xboxconnect have some type of forum so that we can meet? otherwise tell me how it works because I have only seen gamespy.

my id if not taken already will be:
Shaggy-[XBA]

Spaztic
05-21-2002, 11:57 AM
Oh well, have fun getting creamed by Jjax!

jaxx don't have ****!

JJaX
05-21-2002, 11:57 AM
Ill see if i can some game time in sometime next week.
I should be on today too.

Xtopia
05-21-2002, 11:59 AM
Ya dude, XBConnect has a main chat room, just like Gamespy. It is also just one peice of software. Download it, and it works pretty much the same way. I'll PM you when I get my new, working XBox!:cool:

DZNUTZ
05-21-2002, 12:05 PM
please just wait till xboxlive hits......i'm gonna be whoopin all ya'll arses up and down the block.

Spaztic
05-21-2002, 12:06 PM
sounds like a plan...thanks for the info!

Xtopia
05-21-2002, 12:17 PM
No prob!

BTW~If you have any questions go to the "XBConnect Technichal Support (Official)" Forum. They will answer all your ?'s. to get there, just click "XBox Addict Forums" at the top right, and look for it.;)

Spaztic
05-21-2002, 12:29 PM
sweet I didn't realize xba has it own chat room that is sweet!
see all you there!

OppiumNitrates
05-21-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by bryanhls
Just wanting to let you all know that I am getting my cable modem saturday! Expect to see me on gamespy shortly after! Me and my friend have never been defeated online. Just letting you all know I am now going to be a dominate force on gamespy! I am looking forward to see and playing everyone here.....This has been such a good week. I get a cable modem saturday, get hunter today, and then I am off Monday! I will be in pure xbox bliss!

is that a challenge . . . i use XBconnect not LameSpy. . . and if i see u there me and my boy NightCapper will take u down so fast u will hang up your controller and retire from gaming altogether . . . . your mine sucker

Xtopia
05-21-2002, 12:40 PM
sweet I didn't realize xba has it own chat room that is sweet!
see all you there!

You mean XBC? If so, yes, XBConnect has a "main" chat, and then in game chat.

Spaztic
05-21-2002, 05:43 PM
oh yeah xbc! he hehe!
ahhhh time for a beer!

l Maximus l
05-21-2002, 05:51 PM
oh yeah xbc! he hehe!
ahhhh time for a beer!

Someone say "Beer" :D

Yeah, dude....XBConnect is a lot better than Gamespy. But, watch out, I hang out there :D

Spaztic
05-21-2002, 06:08 PM
I rather loose and have a good challange then kill the other team 20 to 0. Loosing is a very humbling experience, one that you will get quite used to playing me.

Bring it....and the beer! Yeah!