PDA

View Full Version : PANZER DRAGOON Video clips!!!!

K-j
05-21-2002, 12:22 PM
Has anyone seen the video clips at www.Gamespot.com? Me sa not a member, and think some one who is should post them somewhere and tell us where!

anthrax0r
05-21-2002, 12:37 PM
Its on IGN for free
http://xbox.ign.com/articles/360/360184p1.html

Ninja Scroll
05-21-2002, 12:54 PM
Panzer Dragoon is on my 3rd & 4th quarter most wanted list!
And that's a very limited list I have hear fellas.
I just know Sega will deliver da goods on this upcoming air shooter.
I just hope it has RPG elements like PD Saga had!:)

CoMATOSE
05-21-2002, 01:10 PM
panzeers sat gloating on my list too!!

K-j
05-21-2002, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the link anthrax0r, looks amazing!

Ninja Scroll my friend, I think I read somewhere that the game will contain elements of all the PD games so far, including RPG elements. But I'm sure they also said it is mainly a shooter.

God Damn! They can't just leave PDS open like that at the end?! Hopefully if Orta or Otra sells well, we will see a sequel to Panzer Dragoon Saga/Azel.

sinizuh
05-21-2002, 02:43 PM
:O wow... Panzer looks amazing.

Spaztic
05-21-2002, 02:48 PM
looks good, hopefully plays good. But if it follows the sega saturn version of the shooter. It won't be worth the plastic the dvd was made on.

K-j
05-22-2002, 12:04 PM
Hehe, bryanhls, did you ever play on a SEGA SATURN at all? Foolish enough to get a Playstation instead?

Don't under estimate the game just because of it's genre. The shooter was a challenge, and it's story/atmosphere worthy of a thousand motion pictures and oscars. The Xbox version looks better than that, so it should be pretty damn good.

Bryanhls, hmmmm..., you're the one that posted in another one of my threads, saying that LucasArts and STAR WARS 'suck.' I think with that and your mindless, baseless Panzer Dragoon ramblings you should have yourself commited! (to a funny farm is what I mean!).

l Maximus l
05-22-2002, 12:09 PM
I must admit, I have never played the past Panzer Dragoon games and I thought the game only looked okay on the screenshots. Actually, I thought the screens looked pretty good, however, I couldn't get interested in the game with Screenshots alone. But, after I saw the streaming video of this game, I am absolutely speechless! This is a definate must buy!!! :D

Dre
05-22-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
I must admit, I have never played the past Panzer Dragoon games and I thought the game only looked okay on the screenshots. Actually, I thought the screens looked pretty good, however, I couldn't get interested in the game with Screenshots alone. But, after I saw the streaming video of this game, I am absolutely speechless! This is a definate must buy!!! :D

Same here! I didn't even think twice about this title until I saw the e3 vid. Actually, I thought the game was a tank game like the Panzer General pc games :D

K-j
05-22-2002, 12:35 PM
At www.ign.com , they have more screen shots, and about 4 video clips!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugh_Jass
05-22-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Dre

Same here! I didn't even think twice about this title until I saw the e3 vid. Actually, I thought the game was a tank game like the Panzer General pc games :D

Agreed. The screen shots don't do the game justice.

OEM Alien
05-22-2002, 10:00 PM
i think the ninja gaiden video was cooler. and i also project ego got me t look twice at that game.

K-j
05-23-2002, 12:09 PM
This site seems to have spelled the name wrong, it isn't Otra, but Orta.

Secondly, nothing looks cooler than this my friend! Check out this long link for more vids, you ain't seen nothing yet!!!!!!!:-

http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.jsp?channel_id=73&object_id=16253&adtag=network%3Dign%26site%3Dxboxviewer%26pagetype%3Darticle&page_title=E3+2002%3A+Panzer+Dragoon+Orta+Movies

And why your there, might as well look at the STAR WARS: Knights Of The Old Republic vid:-

http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.jsp?media_id=1514841&object_id=480687&channel_id=73&page_title=E3+2002%3A+Knights+of+the+Old+Republic&adtag=network%3Dign%26pagetype%3Darticle%26site%3Dxboxviewer&return_url=http%3A%2F%2Fxbox.ign.com%2Fobjects%2F480%2F480687.html