PDA

View Full Version : im addicted to xbox...i cant wait to get Hunter the Reckoinig!

gameinsomniac
05-21-2002, 01:26 PM
Hey whats goin on yall?! YO I saw the preview for Hunter the Reckoning and it looked so sick!!! They were saying a lot of good things about it at game spot. I went to the site http://www.interplay.com/hunter/
And chked out some of the killer screen shots. There’s a lot of blood in it! It looks a little like Resident evil. It should be a dope! I was trying to find some info on the game on the web and a came across a site that is givin away the Game and other promo items just for spreading the word about Hunter the Reckoning. It is pretty easy too. Chk it out http://www.ufanz.com/teams/hunter/ I don’t even think I’ll rent it…I’ll probably just buy it….aight latta!

Dre
05-21-2002, 01:34 PM
Ok, on the front page of XBA, the dude says he got his pre-ordered copy of the game. My question is: "Is the game in stores yet??"

And welcome to the boards gameinsomniac, best xbox site on the net!

DZNUTZ
05-21-2002, 01:36 PM
welcome to xba gameinsomniac...as you'll see if u read through a few pages of threads...Hunter is indeed a highly anticipated game by the majority of peeps here.

Ninja Scroll
05-21-2002, 01:36 PM
You and me both yo!
First off welcome to Xboxaddict.com! You are now a part of the best d@mn Xbox site on da net, junior!
I cant wait until ebgames,com sends me my copy this week!:cool:

Dre
05-21-2002, 01:43 PM
I'm guessing no one knows if its in stores or not today?

Nerrad529
05-21-2002, 01:50 PM
Hunter the reckoning, looks great can't wait to play it. I hope it's a long game cause a couple I got are way too short. I'll find a way to buy this game. I've been waitin for something good to come out. This could be the big one. Have fun whoever is buying it. Late

Eliteocr X
05-21-2002, 04:20 PM
I think it's going to be great

Spaztic
05-21-2002, 05:12 PM
from what I read the only people getting the game today and tomorrow are the people the pre-ordered, otherwise it should be on shelfs starting thursday!

l Maximus l
05-21-2002, 05:18 PM
Yep, bryanhls is correct...Hunter: The Reckoning will be on store shelves this Thursday...atleast, that's the case with the Seattle area :)

Dre
05-21-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by bryanhls
from what I read the only people getting the game today and tomorrow are the people the pre-ordered, otherwise it should be on shelfs starting thursday!

:( :mad: :confused: :mad: :( :confused:

Nerrad529
05-21-2002, 05:22 PM
yo what's up check out the brute force and hunter the reckoning trailers sick can't wait http://www.xbox.com/bruteforce/default.htm might take a little while to load mine did

anthrax0r
05-21-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Nerrad529
Hunter the reckoning, looks great can't wait to play it. I hope it's a long game cause a couple I got are way too short. I'll find a way to buy this game. I've been waitin for something good to come out. This could be the big one. Have fun whoever is buying it. Late

From the reviews so far, it isnt a very long game (i think roughly 10-15 hours). However they did all say that the game doesnt get boring and that you could give it a couple plays with each character even. And the multiplayer aspect only adds to the longevity.