PDA

View Full Version : Bad News About World Series Baseball?

BORNGD
05-21-2002, 03:18 PM
so i was in a place near me where i always get my games today called "The Game Exchange"...anyways, the guys there are really cool so i asked em when they were getting WSB2k2 hoping i could get it a day early and all, and they said they werent getting it. i asked why, and they said cuz the reviews for it are horrible, 5.1 is the average review they said for it that they have seen...well now i'm ****ed cuz i waited for this game really bad, now its probably going to turn into a renter which means no baseball game this season...these guys love the xbox so i know there not bashing it, they have just heard its a really bad game...i hope this isnt true...anyone get it yet?

JJaX
05-21-2002, 03:19 PM
The Bad news about Baseball games is....well its baseball.

beating my Junk is more of a sport.

guitargod711
05-21-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by BORNGD
so i was in a place near me where i always get my games today called "The Game Exchange"...anyways, the guys there are really cool so i asked em when they were getting WSB2k2 hoping i could get it a day early and all, and they said they werent getting it. i asked why, and they said cuz the reviews for it are horrible, 5.1 is the average review they said for it that they have seen...well now i'm ****ed cuz i waited for this game really bad, now its probably going to turn into a renter which means no baseball game this season...these guys love the xbox so i know there not bashing it, they have just heard its a really bad game...i hope this isnt true...anyone get it yet?

Gamepro mag played the unfinished version of the game and they said even in the early stage of development, it beat asb 2002 and triple play by a ton. Thay said it was absolutely phenom.

BORNGD
05-21-2002, 03:23 PM
i hope so, i was going to get this game on thursday, but now i will wait

JJaX
05-21-2002, 03:23 PM

Give it a rent, If you like it buy it!

guitargod711
05-21-2002, 03:25 PM