PDA

View Full Version : I got my July OXM!!

Knight
05-21-2002, 03:22 PM
I have it

Casper
05-21-2002, 03:24 PM
I should get mine in the mail today, along with my copy of GTA3 for the PC that I ordered (I know that's already there, got a call from my bro that FedEx was there)....WOOHOO!!!:D

JJaX
05-21-2002, 03:26 PM
I usually got mine on the 21st, Until i moved.

Whats on The Disc Buddy?

OppiumNitrates
05-21-2002, 03:30 PM
y is OXM ahead of them selfs a whole month . . . its the end of May and the July issue goes out?!?!?!!? maybe thats y all the demo disks suck and have games that have been out for months already

NightCapper
05-21-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
y is OXM ahead of them selfs a whole month . . . its the end of May and the July issue goes out?!?!?!!? maybe thats y all the demo disks suck and have games that have been out for months already
freakin' demo dics suck so bad. I chuck them thats how bad they are. mabe there is one thing on there that is worth my time but everythin on there is already out. I want to play games that are comming out not the ones i can buy already.:cool:

silvertrace
05-21-2002, 03:44 PM

i can't wait for the next demo, probably azurik and kabuki warriors:rolleyes:

i want some demos for new games, and games that don't SUCK!!!

Nerrad529
05-21-2002, 04:12 PM
Yo Knight, what games are on the demo. I should be getting mine sometime this week. The last demo I got was jsfr test drive mirra2 halo max payne.

CALzinger
05-21-2002, 04:18 PM
lets face it, i thought the demos from oxm would be good, it turns out that they put the ****tiest games on it, like nascar thunder. i haven't exactly played nascar thunder, but the demo for it sucks. the only good stuff on the disc is the previews and info about secrests

Knight
05-21-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Nerrad529
Yo Knight, what games are on the demo. I should be getting mine sometime this week. The last demo I got was jsfr test drive mirra2 halo max payne.

Spider-man
Crash Bandicoot
MotoGP
Jedi Starfighter
Triple Play 2002
Some old demo
It has the Doa3 Bonus Pack again!!
Movies for Buffy, Crazi Taxi3, Robotech, Crimson Skies, Hunter(a very old one), MechAssault, Terminator, test drive, some other stuff

Xtopia
05-21-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Knight

Spider-man
Crash Bandicoot
MotoGP
Jedi Starfighter
Triple Play 2002
Some old demo
It has the Doa3 Bonus Pack again!!
Movies for Buffy, Crazi Taxi3, Robotech, Crimson Skies, Hunter(a very old one), MechAssault, Terminator, test drive, some other stuff

That sounds cool!

MixMasta
05-21-2002, 04:29 PM
waht is the covershot, and what are the big stories??? also, what are the review scores??? i cant wait to get this mag

Knight
05-21-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by MixMasta
waht is the covershot, and what are the big stories??? also, what are the review scores??? i cant wait to get this mag

James Bond Nightfire
with the Blinx cat!
the lower part has Deus Ex2, Hunter, Splinter Cell, it's got the XBox Live info that came out this week

Knight
05-21-2002, 04:56 PM
They give Hunter a 8.9/10!!

DIGITAL
05-21-2002, 05:02 PM
im glad to hear the doa3 bouns pack is on this demo allso cause last months demo was damaged when i got it,an even though i emailed them i still havent got it,so this way i dont have to go to the store an buy another copy of the brute force issue!

CALzinger
05-21-2002, 05:57 PM
AWESOME DEMOS! AND AWESOME VIDEOS

i want to see crimson skies, that game looks nice

X-Ray
05-21-2002, 09:20 PM
Crimson Skies! Did I hear someone say Crimson Skies? I always thought that game was underrated for the PC.

Nerrad529
05-22-2002, 01:39 AM
Knight sounds gooooood, I should be getting it sometime this week. Thanks for the info I couldn't wait no longer.

DOOM
05-22-2002, 08:10 AM
Hey, Some Cool Demos!!!
I Cant Wate Till My Issue Gets Here!!!!:cool:

DZNUTZ
05-22-2002, 10:57 AM
8.9 for hunter!!!!! :eek:

JJaX
05-22-2002, 11:01 AM

Dude, Thats how every magazine works (that i know of). You get the issue for the month thats approaching. Its just the way it is.
Go to a newsstand and take note of the months, I bet they all say June.

Nato King
05-22-2002, 11:42 AM
I should be getting my OXM for june by the end of the week.:) I love that book and I can't wait each month to get it.:)

SkoalMint
05-22-2002, 06:45 PM
Dadgum - I just got the June issue on the 16th.

Vitamin D
05-23-2002, 02:18 AM
Wow, two decent demo discs in a row? I didn't think it was possible. I should get mine in the mail soon... I can't wait to try Moto GP and, for some odd reason, Crash Bandicoot.

Thanks for the info, Knight. :D

Fixxer
05-23-2002, 03:43 AM
Anyone ever have troubles with the demo disk? I bought the June issue at a 7-11 today and it keeps spinning up, and down, then sometimes comes up with that "unknown disc type" error. I took one mag back and got another one, but this one does it too. I never have problems with games tho :(

Evil_InsidE
05-23-2002, 09:59 AM
I had soem trouble with the May demo. I went to the OXM website and there is a contact form for getting a new disc.

Here's the link:
https://secure.imaginemedia.com/disc/xboxCD.html (http://https://secure.imaginemedia.com/disc/xboxCD.html)

CALzinger
05-23-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by X-Ray
Crimson Skies! Did I hear someone say Crimson Skies? I always thought that game was underrated for the PC.

lets face it, all airplane games rule, cept they always have to CUT THE MULTIPLAYER OPTION. if only air force delta storm had multiplayer...gosh that'd be the greatest game of all time.

VeNoMiZA
05-23-2002, 06:21 PM
not to be a ******* but this thread kinda off topic?

CALzinger
05-23-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
not to be a ******* but this thread kinda off topic?

sometimes, i sorta dunt know what is the line difference between off topic and general discussion. the way i think of it is: "if it has to do with xbox, than it is anywhere"

OEM Alien
05-23-2002, 07:14 PM
i played moto gp on the disk... and IT SUCKS! the whole world tilts when you turn, makes you dizzy :eek: , triple play baseball had a good demo, it was... ok. spiderman demo was good, the game is pretty cool, but the camera angles are awkward and ruin a pontentialy great game.
BUT WHOA, DID ANYONE CHECK OUT BUFFY: THE VAMPIRE SLAYER PROMO!!!!!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO! THIS GAME IS GONNA ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

GRAVEDIGGER
05-26-2002, 01:14 PM
Well, sounds like this demo disc will make up for the last piece of crap that we got..personally i could care less about the playable demos on the disc, i only like to see the Features and Exra stuff on the discs.

Untill next time...:mad:

Calve
05-26-2002, 01:25 PM
Did the review Morrowind???? What was the score?????:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Peace