PDA

View Full Version : GTA sony exclusive for 3 years

ftyards
05-21-2002, 05:18 PM
Rockstar to Xbox: "No GTA for You!"
GTA license exclusive to Sony for three years.

May 21, 2002 - Grand Theft Auto 3 and all future titles in the GTA franchise will be exclusive to PlayStation 2 until October 2004, SCEA announced today at its E3 press conference. The hugely popular "thug simulator," developed by DMA Design for Rockstar Games, was the best-selling game title across all platforms last year, and earned IGN's PS2 Game of the Year award amid dozens of other accolades. This announcement means it's curtains for the planned Xbox version of GTA3, which was to be released later this year.
"Given the worldwide acceptance of PlayStation 2, it's natural for Take-Two to partner with Sony Computer Entertainment America and Sony Computer Entertainment Europe in its respective markets," said Kelly Sumner, CEO of Take-Two Interactive (Rockstar's parent company). "We want our best-selling franchise to reach the greatest number of consumers. The penetration of PlayStation 2 globally, combined with the pervasive nature and power of the PlayStation brand, will help us achieve this objective. The fact that the PlayStation 2 will be the only home entertainment system on which one can enjoy Grand Theft Auto titles is a great statement for the platform overall."

Check back later this week for more news on the future projects coming from Rockstar Studios (as DMA is now named).

l Maximus l
05-21-2002, 05:19 PM
No problem with me here...out with the old, in with the new :)

Dre
05-21-2002, 05:23 PM
Same here.. I really wanted this game initially, but I got so sick of hearing about it time and time again that now I don't really care anymore. A buddy has a PS2, I'll play that game there..

faceoff508
05-21-2002, 05:25 PM
too bad.. but I think all the hype is over! The PS2 fanboys can just take there little GTA 3 and fuk it! We still have Medal Gear Solid Substances!

DIGITAL
05-21-2002, 05:25 PM
rockstar blows goats,im gonna pass on any products they release for the xbox,i dont think one xbox owner should pick up state of emergency

thebruce
05-21-2002, 05:29 PM
What about GTA3 for the PC then ?

faceoff508
05-21-2002, 05:30 PM
The only bad thing about this.. is that we might lose some fans of the Xbox! They will probbably go buy a PS2 because it has GTA3!

Shoua
05-21-2002, 05:31 PM
This news is kinda sucky. Oh well at least i can play gta3 when it comes out for pc which will be good enough for me and besides mindless killing in games gets boring after awhile. Who needs GTA anyway we got lots of good games coming out such as project ego, counter-strike and star wars galaxies. :)

l Maximus l
05-21-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Shoua
This news is kinda sucky. Oh well at least i can play gta3 when it comes out for pc which will be good enough for me and besides mindless killing in games gets boring after awhile. Who needs GTA anyway we got lots of good games coming out such as project ego, counter-strike and star wars galaxies. :)

Exactly, dude! I watched the entire E3 video that is in one of the threads in the general forum on this site and literally every new game, whether it's on-line or not, all blow the crap out of GTA3!!

I mean, how could anyone, after watching that E3 video, even remotely compare GTA3 with games like Brute Force, Steel Battalion, Unreal Championship, and the next Halo?! :confused: :D

gula
05-21-2002, 05:43 PM
Well from what I heard:

Wreckless 2 will be just like the GTA series.

I really don't even care about GTA anymore. Only liked it for about a month, then after all this GTA crap was going around, I got sick and tired of it.

But oh well!

We have Ninja Gaiden, DOA Volleyball, Counter-Strike, Shenmue II, etc.

ftyards
05-21-2002, 05:49 PM
I wanted a Gta game they are fun, but I can always play it on pc. Nothing will compare to Counter-strike. The number one online game.

AppoX
05-21-2002, 05:50 PM
i guess im gettin it for my pc now

DZNUTZ
05-21-2002, 05:51 PM
k....yea it sux....gta would have rocked on the xbox..and we have many other eXcellent games that will more then satisfy our gaming urges...but lets not be lil kids and say oh well..it sux...
serisouly gta3 is one of the BEST games ever devolped. point blank....and as i said yea it sux its a sony exclusive....but MS has its own big hitters as well...same as GC....imo its kinda good that way....exclusives make for ruff competion....tough competion results in never ending, mind blowing new technology and games.

maybe i'm biased cuz i own all three...but i've accepted the fact that their will probably always be a game exclusive to 1 system that is a killer game....i just broke down(along with my pockets) and got all of em.

now don't get me wrong now....if it was a multiplatform game that was a must have....u know dizamn well that baby is gonna be bought for my supieor xbox and not the other 2.

Snoopy7548
05-21-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by ftyards
"We want our best-selling franchise to reach the greatest number of consumers.

riiight, and to achieve that goal would be to release the game on multiple systems. if gta3 were released on the xbox, practically everyone would buy it. god theyre stupid. if they want the game to reace the greatest number of consumers, wouldnt it be smart to release it on the xbox? god, it just amazes me how stupid they are:mad:

Knight
05-21-2002, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by gula
Well from what I heard:

Wreckless 2 will be just like the GTA series.

I really don't even care about GTA anymore. Only liked it for about a month, then after all this GTA crap was going around, I got sick and tired of it.

But oh well!

We have Ninja Gaiden, DOA Volleyball, Counter-Strike, Shenmue II, etc.

There new game will not be called Wreckless 2!!

Snoopy7548
05-21-2002, 05:59 PM
my friend is gonna make my life a living hell now, lol. hes a ps2 fanboy, although he doesnt even own one. he says that the xbox has no good games. lol, when he hears about this, ill just die, lol, that would be the easy way out. ha. hes so retarted, he thinks that fusion frenzy is the best game on the xbox, lol. but when he sees xbox live, and all of the cool games comin out, then i can make fun of him, i hope he gets a ps2 and theres like no good games for it:D

l Maximus l
05-21-2002, 05:59 PM
If you ask me, wouldn't it be good just to purchase it for your PC?

As for XBox, there are so many BETTER games than this...Like I said before, out with the old, in with the new.

I played GTA3 on the PoS2 and I wasn't all that impressed. Yes, it's fun and has good gameplay, but, the graphics are so horrible for it. The PC version seemed to have dramatically improved that shortcoming.

Personally, I can't wait for Brute Force, Unreal Championship, Outlaw Golf, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Project Ego, the next Halo, Ninja Gaiden, and several other games that I saw on the E3 video from XBox.com...nothing got me more excited than that 55 minute video did...GTA3 never came close :)

Hickboy
05-21-2002, 06:02 PM
Everyone is saying that it doesn't matter it is an old game and there is better. But this is really a low blow to the Xbox community. And a poor buisness decision on the part of Rockstar games. If your smart you release your game to every platform to hit EVERY gamer, not just one console. Hell GTA3 should have even been on Gamecube. And what about GTA4? Are they that blind that they can't see the Xbox kicking the PS2s ASS!! come that time?

Time will tell I guess :)

Snoopy7548
05-21-2002, 06:03 PM
yea, i cant wait for online play. the ps2 owners will be crappin their pants when theyre trying to play with 56kers, lol, while the xbox owners will be enjoying 100% broadband NO LAG servers! woot woot!:D :D

Nerrad529
05-21-2002, 06:03 PM
if you want gore check out hunter trailer http://www.xbox.com/hunterthereckoning/default.htm

Knight
05-21-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
my friend is gonna make my life a living hell now, lol. hes a ps2 fanboy.

Puch him if he does!!

DZNUTZ
05-21-2002, 06:04 PM
max once again...i think their will be better games as well

but ya just can't deny that fact that...gta3...totally shattered boundries.....it seriously was ( and still barely is ) ground breaking.

i agree though.....ps2 desperatley needs that exclusive license...because considering what MS has got on the table....sony and big n are in for a WORLD OF HURT!

Snoopy7548
05-21-2002, 06:06 PM
lol, he can beat me up, really badly. haha, hes alot stronger than me.:( i really hope that the ps2 fails or gets like no good games, so i can laugh in his face. he even thinks that the gc is better than the xbox, this kid needs some sense beaten into him, lol:D

Spaztic
05-21-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Exactly, dude! I watched the entire E3 video that is in one of the threads in the general forum on this site and literally every new game, whether it's on-line or not, all blow the crap out of GTA3!!

I mean, how could anyone, after watching that E3 video, even remotely compare GTA3 with games like Brute Force, Steel Battalion, Unreal Championship, and the next Halo?! :confused: :D

honestly guys, I played my friends ps2 last weekend and he had GTA3, the game by no doubts is really good, but after seeing this game while playing my games on xbox, to say the least it is nothing ground breaking or over impressive. The joy of killing helpless people is there, but I would take halo, bruteforce, strident,duality,unreal,morrowind,project ego, and so on a so forth over the one and only game that ps2 owners can say really say is exclusive (ok maybe I am forgetting devil may cry, and gran t) but xbox has very similar games that can eaisly compete!

What ps2 owners don't understand that xbox's trash is ps2's treasure. Any game ps2 comes out with xbox can do better! if gta3 came right out to the xbox (not going to the ps2 at all)looking and playing the way it does it would have been passed up by most gamers. Us xbox owners expect and get more quality material, that is why we bought the xbox! Ps2 owners say well they are in it for the games, well so am I but I am also in it for the graphics, 5.1 surround sound, online capibility, etc. Ps2 owners have sold themselves short, developers know this thus they put less effort into their projects. Honestly if I did own a ps2 and not a xbox there would only be a handful of games worth my time, the rest are pure crap! Quality over quantity. Xbox over ps2.
Simple as that....so bye GTA3 you guys are going to be getting a franchise that has been around since nes, we get one that is just started, thus it is far more exciting, since the boundries haven't been set! Im out of here yall have a good day I am going to play some hunter!

Snoopy7548
05-21-2002, 06:07 PM
yea, i played it at my cousins house, it was so awesome. but after a while, it got a little repetitive just killing people, it was fun though.

Boomer
05-21-2002, 06:18 PM
I just went to compucentre (store like EB) today and I asked if they GTA3 for pc in and they said tomorrow. The lady I was talking to asked me if I wanted a copy held when it came in. I said "sure" and thursday I'ts going to arrive in the mail. I played t he PoS2 version for 10 minutes and I enjoed it. I think the game is great. Why would aynone diss GTA3?? makes no sense it's a great game. (I personaly think you so called GTA series hatters are just jeolous that it didn't come to xbox and all future versions upto october 2004 are coming to PoS2 only)

Don't start dissing take 2/rockstar games, studios/GTA series just buy the pc version of GTA3.

LynxFX
05-21-2002, 06:20 PM
It is obvious that Sony paid Rockstar alot of money to make this exclusive. They know that right now it is the only game out for the PS2 that has been selling and building a fan base. If it went to the Xbox then their sales would surely fall because the Xbox version would be better, ala the PC version.

Wreckless 2 would be awesome if they add freeroam features and non-linear gameplay. Those graphics blow GTA3 away no if ands or buts about it. :)

Boomer
05-21-2002, 06:29 PM
WHEN Game Shark (http://www.gameshark.com) comes out or xbox, Sometime this year there will more then likely be a freeze time cheat. Which will then allow you to drive around the city with no pesky time limit. But We'll have to wait and see. ;)

Snoopy7548
05-21-2002, 06:31 PM
yea, but for the first wreckless, thatll get boring soon, cause u cant kill anyone:D

Boomer
05-21-2002, 06:34 PM
We need carmageddon to come to xbox :D

NightCapper
05-21-2002, 06:38 PM
i like this line here:

Originally stated by Kelly Sumner, CEO of Take-Two Interactive

"We want our best-selling franchise to reach the greatest number of consumers. The penetration of PlayStation 2 globally, combined with the pervasive nature and power of the PlayStation brand, will help us achieve this objective."

i dont know about this one . . . . wouldnt a multi platform release reach a greater number of consumers . . . . *hopes this lady didnt pay for a busseniss degree anywhere or she really got ripped off*

Hickboy
05-21-2002, 06:41 PM
20 More Tough Missions!
16 Killer new vehicles!
All new Free-Roam Mode!
Intense Multiplayer action!

So what, are the Xbox users not gonna get a patch disc or something to get this good stuff? :(

Snoopy7548
05-21-2002, 06:44 PM
or the xbox could just get wreckless 2

JimmieDoogan
05-21-2002, 06:58 PM
I certainly hope that Rockstar doesn't Xclude the PC gamers from this franchise. Even though I have a PS2, I refuse to buy GTA for PS2. I didn't buy part 3 and I won't be buying part 4 or that vice city thing either, unless they're on PC. GTA3 looks like absolute ass. The graphics on that game look like ****, and run equally bad. I understand the PC version of GTA3 doesn't have this MAJOR and PROBLEMATIC flaw. If Max Payne isn't a prime example of how bad the PS2 hardware truely is (considering it looked and ran like crap on PS2 but was almost flawless on Xbox) then I don't know what is. It is obvious that Rockstar isn't concerned with audience or gameplay as they are only joining SONY for finacial purposes only. Thats alright as Rockstar only has one good game franchise and this is GTA. I have never once seen another one of there games and called it good. Hell, they're not even mediocre. Like I said, I hope the GTA's still come out on PC as they are fun games, but it looks like **** on PS2. BTW, there are plenty of games coming for Xbox that in my opinion look to OWN. Can't wait till this year is through so we can really see how intelligent the gaming consumers are. I bet they'll be stupid enough to think that Jaggies and Popup with lower than 30fps all the time is good.

gamer23
05-21-2002, 07:07 PM
Im a little ****ed off but weve got one similar, that is True Crime:streets of LA. look it up here and then got o offical ste and you can see more about it.

Xbox Owner
05-21-2002, 07:09 PM
Man...it's funny how every one says they don't care, and they don't want it, but the chance they have to get it there screaming there lungs out....:rolleyes:

Halo of Flies
05-21-2002, 07:44 PM
I ain't ashamed to admit I'm p1ssed off. I used to own this game when I had a *whispers*ps2*whispers* and was looking forward to playing it again. It's one of the best games I've played in years! :(

guitargod711
05-21-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
rockstar blows goats,im gonna pass on any products they release for the xbox,i dont think one xbox owner should pick up state of emergency

I absolutely agree and I WON'T pick up state of emergency. They can shove it up their a$$. When I found out soul reaver 2 wasn't going to be released for dreamcast, i never bought it for xbox.

guitargod711
05-21-2002, 08:41 PM
I can tell you this.
Bill Gates isn't a billionaire because he gives up on his projects. I guarantee he has alot of great things up his sleeve. He's a perfectionist and refuses to fail. If anybody can pull of an upset he can. f**k Rockstar games. Granted, i liked GTA3, but like people say, out with the old and in with the new. Japanese gamers are fickled and i'm starting to think alot of american gamers are getting that way. IMO, Dreamcast was and still is alot better system than ps2. We all know Xbox has great potential and certainly has the power. We need 3rd party support and i think we'll all see the full picture once E3 rolls around. I also heard something about bill gates online billion dollar virtual disneyland via Xbox. It's going to get serious. Let's all strap in and enjoy the ride:eek:

X-Ray
05-21-2002, 09:59 PM
Ok here's what I really think. I think PS2 better hold on to the GTA franchise 'cause that's all they have to push thier $hit in a box off the shelves!

OEM Alien
05-21-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by ftyards
Rockstar to Xbox: "No GTA for You!"
GTA license exclusive to Sony for three years.

May 21, 2002 - Grand Theft Auto 3 and all future titles in the GTA franchise will be exclusive to PlayStation 2 until October 2004, SCEA announced today at its E3 press conference. The hugely popular "thug simulator," developed by DMA Design for Rockstar Games, was the best-selling game title across all platforms last year, and earned IGN's PS2 Game of the Year award amid dozens of other accolades. This announcement means it's curtains for the planned Xbox version of GTA3, which was to be released later this year.
"Given the worldwide acceptance of PlayStation 2, it's natural for Take-Two to partner with Sony Computer Entertainment America and Sony Computer Entertainment Europe in its respective markets," said Kelly Sumner, CEO of Take-Two Interactive (Rockstar's parent company). "We want our best-selling franchise to reach the greatest number of consumers. The penetration of PlayStation 2 globally, combined with the pervasive nature and power of the PlayStation brand, will help us achieve this objective. The fact that the PlayStation 2 will be the only home entertainment system on which one can enjoy Grand Theft Auto titles is a great statement for the platform overall."

Check back later this week for more news on the future projects coming from Rockstar Studios (as DMA is now named). damn, looks like GTA 3 will be awesome looking on my pc with my new geforce 4 ti 4600. :) hahahahahaha

OEM Alien
05-21-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by gamer23
Im a little ****ed off but weve got one similar, that is True Crime:streets of LA. look it up here and then got o offical ste and you can see more about it. yep, that will be another sorry ass attempt at a substitute game. just like hunter: the reckoning is a sorry ass attempt at substituting for r.e. :) ms is kinda *** for doing this if you ask me. very corny indeed. :D

thunderkiss2k1
05-21-2002, 11:43 PM
Well , this news just reenforces the point i made in my "my 2 cents on the console war" thread. Sony does not know how to compete HONESTLY , they only know how buy off developers and use other below-the-belt tactics.

Master Gracey
05-21-2002, 11:45 PM
I'm another person who's totally ticked off about this.

How many of you remember just about a year ago when Rockstar said they weren't going to release anything on Xbox because they didn't like MS's business practices? MS tried to pay them to make their games Xbox exclusives, and they not only rejected the offer, but turned around and gave MS bad press by making a scathing announcement to the media. Then the hypocrites turned around took a payoff from Sony... that's the ONLY way I can find any rationale for their flawed deduction.

I liked the comment that said the person was ripped off if they got a business degree... because it's the honest truth. The way to get your "best-selling franchise" out to the "most people" is to make it multi-platform. This press release is even more stupid than the one EA made just a week ago. It seems that R* also believes that the Xbox is already doomed.

One thing is assured... with such great games guaranteed to be Xbox exclusives, Sony needs GTA. And they can keep it... jaggies and all. So when Sony's sales start falling behind MS's and R* comes back to Xbox with their tail between their legs, we shouldn't support them. They gave us the crappy Max Payne, they're insulting us by porting the even-crappier State of Emergency, they're taunting us by giving GTA3 to Game Boy Advanced, and now they're downright giving us the shaft with this press release. I have no more respect for them, and have no plans on buying GTA3 for PC...

But what bugs me the most is why they had to make this announcement at E3. Why couldn't it have been sooner? Why did they toy with us for over a year with the "it's coming to Xbox/it's not coming to Xbox" game, then make the Xbox-trashing announcement at the world's largest video game conference? Were they doing it for the dramatic effect, or did they want to give Xbox fans the finger at the most publicized event imaginable? This is a company of hypocrites, liars and dirty-dealers that aren't deserving of my hard-earned money.

EDIT: you notice that the three-year deal ends in October, 2004? This means Sony made the deal in October last year when GTA3 was released. R* and Take Two have been sitting on this for over seven months, and chose E3 to announce it. That's what I call dirty.

guitargod711
05-22-2002, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Master Gracey

How many of you remember just about a year ago when Rockstar said they weren't going to release anything on Xbox because they didn't like MS's business practices? MS tried to pay them to make their games Xbox exclusives, and they not only rejected the offer, but turned around and gave MS bad press by making a scathing announcement to the media. Then the hypocrites turned around took a payoff from Sony... that's the ONLY way I can find any rationale for their flawed deduction.

I liked the comment that said the person was ripped off if they got a business degree... because it's the honest truth. The way to get your "best-selling franchise" out to the "most people" is to make it multi-platform. This press release is even more stupid than the one EA made just a week ago. It seems that R* also believes that the Xbox is already doomed.

One thing is assured... with such great games guaranteed to be Xbox exclusives, Sony needs GTA. And they can keep it... jaggies and all. So when Sony's sales start falling behind MS's and R* comes back to Xbox with their tail between their legs, we shouldn't support them. They gave us the crappy Max Payne, they're insulting us by porting the even-crappier State of Emergency, they're taunting us by giving GTA3 to Game Boy Advanced, and now they're downright giving us the shaft with this press release. I have no more respect for them, and have no plans on buying GTA3 for PC...

But what bugs me the most is why they had to make this announcement at E3. Why couldn't it have been sooner? Why did they toy with us for over a year with the "it's coming to Xbox/it's not coming to Xbox" game, then make the Xbox-trashing announcement at the world's largest video game conference? Were they doing it for the dramatic effect, or did they want to give Xbox fans the finger at the most publicized event imaginable? This is a company of hypocrites, liars and dirty-dealers that aren't deserving of my hard-earned money.

EDIT: you notice that the three-year deal ends in October, 2004? This means Sony made the deal in October last year when GTA3 was released. R* and Take Two have been sitting on this for over seven months, and chose E3 to announce it. That's what I call dirty.

Ya. And they'll prob announce it at sony's booth. Ba$tard$. By the way I couldn't of said what you said better myself

X-Ray
05-22-2002, 09:54 AM

First, Master Gracey, I want to commend you on making a well thought-out, well-organized statement--something often missing from these boards. Second, I want to condemn you for stealing what I wanted to say. ;)

What you said is very true and I hope they eat their words when Microsoft begins to show them the opporotunity they missed. This whole thing makes me think that maybe Sony holds a small stock interest in R* like they do in Square; however I don't think that's true--we would have known about it unless it were a inconsequenial holding. But based only on the two companies' behavior it doesn't seem like that whacked-out a theory. I envision a situation where Sony tells the other shareholders and the management of R* that they want to go totally exclusive for the PS2: some shareholders buy it, and some don't; so they compromise. They compromise and make GTA exclusive for three years.

But that didn't happen! We would have known if Sony owned any consequential interest in R*. So how does Sony persuade R* to make deals that translate into less profit? They pay off the company.

So I say Microsoft purchases an interest in R* and after the three years is up, announces that all GTA games will be X-Box exclusives from now until eternity!

cornflake
05-22-2002, 02:54 PM
god dudes now im ****ed off **** rockstar they can stick with PoS2 it blows ass anyways

Master Gracey
05-22-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by X-Ray
But that didn't happen! We would have known if Sony owned any consequential interest in R*. So how does Sony persuade R* to make deals that translate into less profit? They pay off the company.

Either that, or they give R* some stock in Sony, have R* praise Sony at E3, watch Sony's stock rise a couple cents, and give R* the profit. By the way... I'm just kidding on this one. :D The notion makes for a nice conspiracy theory though...

I've been under the notion for about the past three months that GTA3 was definitely going to come out for Xbox. This was because I honestly didn't think R* would be so stupid as to walk away from the guaranteed profit they would make with minimal effort, seeing as it was already coming out for PC. You were right, X-Ray... they've shot themselves in the foot with this decision, and I hope the wound doesn't heal. I know that's wishful thinking since they'll make enough profit from GTA to stay in business, but that's why it's called "wishful thinking." :D

X-Ray
05-22-2002, 08:20 PM

Either that, or they give R* some stock in Sony, have R* praise Sony at E3, watch Sony's stock rise a couple cents, and give R* the profit. By the way... I'm just kidding on this one. :D The notion makes for a nice conspiracy theory though...

I've been under the notion for about the past three months that GTA3 was definitely going to come out for Xbox. This was because I honestly didn't think R* would be so stupid as to walk away from the guaranteed profit they would make with minimal effort, seeing as it was already coming out for PC. You were right, X-Ray... they've shot themselves in the foot with this decision, and I hope the wound doesn't heal. I know that's wishful thinking since they'll make enough profit from GTA to stay in business, but that's why it's called "wishful thinking." :D

That's another interesting theory. I've updated my theory: for the next five years, Sony will release its quarterly earnings reports a few days early to a few top exec's at R*. If earnings are above expectations, they buy. If below expectations, they sell the stock short and buy put options! Personal bribery may be even more intriguing--and tempting--than corporate bribery!*

*Legal Disclaimer: "X-Ray" cannot be held responsible for these accusations. He admits that he has no evidence to confirm or deny his words. His posts are pure speculation based exclusively on his sense of humor and wild imagination; this disclaimer also applies to the following "Personal Disclaimer."**

**Personal Disclaimer: "X-Ray" knows he needs to cover his rear when he attacks the draconian corporations Sony and R*

Marc
05-22-2002, 08:23 PM
Rockstar and Sony can all SUCK IT!

cornflake
05-22-2002, 09:01 PM
**** those ***s.....IM STEALING IT

X-Ray
05-22-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Marc
Rockstar and Sony can all SUCK IT!

I'm sure they've had better offers (maybe:confused: ), but I understand your point.;)

bjones7259
05-23-2002, 12:07 AM
people dont give up hope, this is some guy that wrote something a put R*'s name on it. I tend to not believe things unless a creditable web site has something on it so people please if your going to throw out info atleast show where you got it

http://www.take2games.com/index.php?p=pr&release=XBox_Development&page=7
(i know its old but...its proof and from R*)